or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

iPhone 5 - Page 132

post #1966 of 4017
Keep calling your mobile # BOOTH, how come you don't answer?
post #1967 of 4017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Despos View Post

Keep calling your mobile # BOOTH, how come you don't answer?

FC0B7AB7-9B09-45E5-96E8-73C08BD2F926-5396-000001D22B5DE5FB.jpg
post #1968 of 4017
rotflmao.gif
post #1969 of 4017
laugh.gif This thread has entered a renaissance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

Oh, and measured easily smile.gif
Have you watched that movie yet? If not, really worth it.
No, unfortunately, I haven't. I have read some stuff about Bill James and sabermetrics though. I was in Boston when he was hired by the Red Sox.
Do you recommend the movie?
post #1970 of 4017
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalTex View Post

I'm off to breakfast my plebeian friends wink.gif

Breakfast is for the weak.

smile.gif

Haha and I was just playing about the Island guys, but I'm sure you figured that out.
post #1971 of 4017
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalTex View Post


Haha and I was just playing about the Island guys, but I'm sure you figured that out.

No need to go all modest and humble here, we know you have an island and that's OK
post #1972 of 4017
Quote:
Originally Posted by emptym View Post

laugh.gif This thread has entered a renaissance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

Oh, and measured easily smile.gif
Have you watched that movie yet? If not, really worth it.
No, unfortunately, I haven't. I have read some stuff about Bill James and sabermetrics though. I was in Boston when he was hired by the Red Sox.
Do you recommend the movie?

I do. I do not usually like movies about US sports and I still feel I am down a few IQ points from watching Superbad with that curly haired guy but this was a good movie.
post #1973 of 4017
Granted that the iPhone 5 is my first smartphone but I made a seamless transaction today from the west to east coast through speaker phone/text flawlessly during and after a commute.

This little thing is so great and speedy.
post #1974 of 4017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

Apple CEO apologizes for Map-gate:

http://money.cnn.com/2012/09/28/technology/apple-maps-apology/index.html?hpt=hp_t1


They have also updated the App Store with a section dedicated to alternative maps.

http://www.macrumors.com/2012/09/28/apple-launches-new-app-store-feature-section-for-alternative-maps/
post #1975 of 4017
So coming back from breakfast some moron decides to leave their window open with this big black beast.

2ezamyva.jpg
post #1976 of 4017
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalTex View Post

lol
I have spent a hundred dollars on cables.

FTFY lol8[1].gif
post #1977 of 4017
Did the dog have an iphone 5? confused.gif
post #1978 of 4017
I love this thread. laugh.gif
post #1979 of 4017
Cal, by any chance do you have Asperger's Syndrome?
post #1980 of 4017
Anyone else's App Store just shows up as a blank page?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home