or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

iPhone 5 - Page 128

post #1906 of 4017
Quote:
Originally Posted by nycxandy View Post

Anyone read about the issue with some sort of purple haze/flare showing up in photos taken with the camera?

yes, your late bro. Thats so 10 posts ago. cool.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by gettoasty View Post

Thanks for that, my bro and I use to always rage yelling "Stop lagging me!!" ffffuuuu.gif

ha

haha, was your network open? When I was in high school I would use my neighbors network to download and my network for actual work. cool.gif
post #1907 of 4017
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeDT View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalTex View Post

Did the 4 have this many problems? I know there has never been a recall but it seems very unlike apple to have a product with this many issues.

Because Steve Jobs is no longer there to shout at his product teams, "This is crap, you're all fired!!"?

Is Tim Cook as ruthless as Steve apparently was?

Yeah I keep hearing that, I am disappointed with their quality control TBH. But I will still buy the 5 lol

Apple is going to hire Bill Gates to come and finish what Steve Jobs started. teacha.gif
post #1908 of 4017
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalTex View Post

Yeah I keep hearing that, I am disappointed with their quality control TBH. But I will still buy the 5 lol
Apple is going to hire Bill Gates to come and finish what Steve Jobs started. teacha.gif

To be fair, I bet the light leaks and apparent scuffing are probably first batch production issues, that can probably be fixed during subsequent production. I'm sure Foxconn have been churning out millions of iPhone 5s since May, so Apple should have enough for the initial launch.

Wasn't there an issue with some iPad 3s having a yellowish screen, apparently caused by the glue still curing.

I always take the advice, never buy a new tech product the day it's released. Wait a few weeks or months, let them iron-out any initial production problems(bugs).
post #1909 of 4017
No iNews this morning? confused.gif
post #1910 of 4017
This thread has gone down the shitter.
post #1911 of 4017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

No iNews this morning? confused.gif

as the hype dies people realize it's actually not anything new, just something new for iPhans that had garbage for a long while now catching up teacha.gif
post #1912 of 4017
Quote:
Originally Posted by the shah View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

No iNews this morning? confused.gif

as the hype dies people realize it's actually not anything new, just something new for iPhans that had garbage for a long while now catching up teacha.gif

but you want 60 of them...
post #1913 of 4017
yup ! you know where i can find some ? the hype is still there on the whole, just saying in this thread it's settling
post #1914 of 4017
Quote:
Originally Posted by the shah View Post

as the hype dies people realize it's actually not anything new, just something new for iPhans that had garbage for a long while now catching up teacha.gif
A reviewer wrote that you're right in a way and wrong in a way. While it's just getting (and still may not have) some things other phones have had, it still is the best phone around because it integrates its features so well.

To me, this makes sense. The whole may be more than the sum of it's parts. An example from baseball may illustrate: Often the best team in the league is not the one with the most all-stars or rookies of the year. It's the one that best plays together, the one with qualities that aren't always easy to identify and measure.
post #1915 of 4017
Quote:
Originally Posted by emptym View Post

To me, this makes sense. The whole may be more than the sum of it's parts. An example from baseball may illustrate: Often the best team in the league is not the one with the most all-stars or rookies of the year. It's the one that best plays together, the one with qualities that aren't always easy to identify and measure.

Moneyball says they can be measured. smile.gif
post #1916 of 4017
Quote:
Originally Posted by the shah View Post

yup ! you know where i can find some ? the hype is still there on the whole, just saying in this thread it's settling

yeah I got an apple connect cool.gif
post #1917 of 4017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

No iNews this morning? confused.gif

I got some thoughts on Mapplegate that I plan on sharing soon. The real story on what happened is now coming out and I didn't want to get hung up on the knee jerk reactions all over the web.

When does your preorder arrive pio? Any plans on putting one of those Apple window stickers on your Mercedes to signify you have officially joined the fanboi cult?

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1os View Post

This thread has gone down the shitter.

I know of a way you can be of a big help with this. devil.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by the shah View Post

as the hype dies people realize it's actually not anything new, just something new for iPhans that had garbage for a long while now catching up teacha.gif


The irony of a Blackberry user saying this is delicious. wink.gif
post #1918 of 4017
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMRouse View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

No iNews this morning? confused.gif

I got some thoughts on Mapplegate that I plan on sharing soon. The real story on what happened is now coming out and I didn't want to get hung up on the knee jerk reactions all over the web.

When does your preorder arrive pio? Any plans on putting one of those Apple window stickers on your Mercedes to signify you have officially joined the fanboi cult?

Due to ship 10/5 and I was planning on doing something like this:

apple-car-450x300.jpg
post #1919 of 4017
YOLO cool.gif
post #1920 of 4017
For anyone still considering a case, http://www.lifeproof.com/shop/cases/iphone-5-black

Held my bosses phone with the 4/4s case from Life Proof...feel so right. "Set and forget it" type of attitude. My CaseCrown came in but will order the Life Proof when the iPhone 5 case comes out.

It is very nice in hand and as it is, my gripe at the moment with a naked iPhone 5 is the grip.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home