or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Misfits (TV Show)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Misfits (TV Show)

post #1 of 18
Thread Starter 
Anyone watch this? Went through the first 3 seasons in a little over a week, and I can't wait for #4.
post #2 of 18
Watched the entire thing. Great show! I did miss Nathan in the 3rd season; he was one of the best characters on TV. So obscene yet sort of charming and mostly hilarious!

Too many plots holes though; something makes no sense but its cool. Its shot very well and the story is interesting. Ill watch the 4th season.
post #3 of 18
Thread Starter 
Nathan was definitely the best character. I enjoy Rudy, but he's a very different kind of funny.
post #4 of 18
Thread Starter 
Alright benders, who's watching season 4?
post #5 of 18
watched the first 2 eps. the new guy is such a horrible faggot that i had to give up on it. the cast sucks now.
post #6 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

watched the first 2 eps. the new guy is such a horrible faggot that i had to give up on it. the cast sucks now.
Eh. The new guy definitely sucks, and Curtis is absolutely useless, but I love Rudy and the new chick is aight. Also two new cast members coming some time during the season, so we'll see. Still love it.
post #7 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reynard369 View Post

Eh. The new guy definitely sucks, and Curtis is absolutely useless, but I love Rudy and the new chick is aight. Also two new cast members coming some time during the season, so we'll see. Still love it.

is tonight's ep any good?
post #8 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

is tonight's ep any good?
Haven't watched it yet. Caught up on the first 3 earlier, and I'll watch numero 4 tomorrow night.
post #9 of 18
how's the season progressing so far?
post #10 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

how's the season progressing so far?
I'm enjoying it. Rudy obviously the anchor of the show now. The two new new characters (as opposed to the characters who've been new since the start of the season) are going to be fully introduced in the next episode, I believe.
post #11 of 18
stolen cocks? really? this might be the worst series of tv ever produced.
post #12 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

stolen cocks? really? this might be the worst series of tv ever produced.
That's definitely an exaggeration, especially when you consider the fact there was already an episode where one character's dick falls off.
post #13 of 18
Transgendered thing didn't really make sense. If your female wanting to become male why wouldn't you just fine a male wanting to become female that would be more than happy to switch.
post #14 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradstudent78 View Post

Transgendered thing didn't really make sense. If your female wanting to become male why wouldn't you just fine a male wanting to become female that would be more than happy to switch.
Not that I'm saying the situation is realistic, because come on... but to argue your point, why wait for something you want when you can have it right now?
post #15 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reynard369 View Post

Not that I'm saying the situation is realistic, because come on... but to argue your point, why wait for something you want when you can have it right now?

Because of the obvious consequences (i.e. he's going to come looking for you). I can't believe the wait for something like that would be that long.

I'm not even sure a plausible explanation can be made to explain how the transgender person even discovered she had the power in the first place. Were they hooking up? That just doesn't seem likely.

Just seems like a really weak story line. That said I enjoyed the rest of the episode.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Misfits (TV Show)