or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › killing Trayvon
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

killing Trayvon - Page 371

post #5551 of 6250
Let's get one thing straight: the reason so many people delight in pointing out what a thug Trayvon Martin was is that his parents' lawyer, who happens to be a promiment civil rights activist himself, publicized the case by arguing that Martin was a sweet teenager whose racist killer had been released by the racist cops because he was white and Martin was black. They, again very deliberately circulated a picture of Trayvon Martin when he was twelve years old. Killed while walking home with iced tea and skittles. The "Justice for Trayvon" movement was somehow able to convince themselves that a seventeen-year-old male is a defenseless child, incapable of hurting anyone. Remember this kid?

jpeg

And it turns out, in no particular order:

Martin attacked Zimmerman for no good reason.

Martin is the one who used racial slurs against a guy he thought was white and attacked shortly thereafter.

Zimmerman wasn't even white.

Martin really was a thug and had an apparent history of fighting, selling and using drugs, trying to buy a gun, burglary, you name it. He beat the hell out of Zimmerman for no reason. And he was seventeen.

They called for a national dialogue (more like a national lecture) on race, you had all these idiots going on about how black kids had to be careful that they weren't murdered by racist white people. And of course that's bullshit too--the real fact is that blacks commit far more crimes against whites than the other way around. But that's not ever going to be part of our "dialogue," and it frustrates people. Why not?
post #5552 of 6250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuuma View Post

Has there ever been someone who said white people got their marching order from 1-2 people? Never heard it in my life or seen it defended in media outside of "things white people like" Coldplay worship jokes. In fact this is precisely why blacks are pissed when they get all lumped together, no one would even pretend there is a "white community of spirit" that makes them take marching orders from 1-2 peeps or even have a lack of multiplicity of opinion within their ranks...

www.democraticunderground.com

Have fun. One caveat: when you say "white people" what you really mean is "white people right of center."
Edited by Piobaire - 8/24/13 at 7:18am
post #5553 of 6250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ataturk View Post

Let's get one thing straight: the reason so many people delight in pointing out what a thug Trayvon Martin was is that his parents' lawyer, who happens to be a promiment civil rights activist himself, publicized the case by arguing that Martin was a sweet teenager whose racist killer had been released by the racist cops because he was white and Martin was black. They, again very deliberately circulated a picture of Trayvon Martin when he was twelve years old. Killed while walking home with iced tea and skittles. The "Justice for Trayvon" movement was somehow able to convince themselves that a seventeen-year-old male is a defenseless child, incapable of hurting anyone. Remember this kid?

jpeg

And it turns out, in no particular order:

Martin attacked Zimmerman for no good reason.

Martin is the one who used racial slurs against a guy he thought was white and attacked shortly thereafter.

Zimmerman wasn't even white.

Martin really was a thug and had an apparent history of fighting, selling and using drugs, trying to buy a gun, burglary, you name it. He beat the hell out of Zimmerman for no reason. And he was seventeen.

They called for a national dialogue (more like a national lecture) on race, you had all these idiots going on about how black kids had to be careful that they weren't murdered by racist white people. And of course that's bullshit too--the real fact is that blacks commit far more crimes against whites than the other way around. But that's not ever going to be part of our "dialogue," and it frustrates people. Why not?

PC Gods and white guilt are my guess.

Anybody have other guesses.
post #5554 of 6250
PC is nothing more than an excuse for not calling things what they actually are. While we are on the subject just what exactly is white guilt? To me it sounds like a condition born from believing the bullshit that the race bait crowd spews. Or is it a byproduct of being PC?
post #5555 of 6250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crane's View Post

PC is nothing more than an excuse for not calling things what they actually are. While we are on the subject just what exactly is white guilt? To me it sounds like a condition born from believing the bullshit that the race bait crowd spews. Or is it a byproduct of being PC?

Your white privilege prevents you from recognizing the horrors you have personally inflicted on the minority and disadvantaged groups in our country.
post #5556 of 6250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crane's View Post

PC is nothing more than an excuse for not calling things what they actually are. While we are on the subject just what exactly is white guilt? To me it sounds like a condition born from believing the bullshit that the race bait crowd spews. Or is it a byproduct of being PC?

White guilt is what makes all the UMC honkies on my Facebook feed feel bad for having grown up without any obvious discrimination in their life, despite never having actually perpetuated any discrimination upon anyone.

White privilege says that we're supposed to feel bad for going up that way.
post #5557 of 6250
Fuck white guilt.
post #5558 of 6250
It's good to be Asian, carry on...
post #5559 of 6250
WTF with that white man guilt theory????

You're twisting everything to fit your own vision of that incident.

You're making Zimmerman some sort of Greek tragedy hero ,a martyr and that's ridiculous and when people disagree with you,you're starting throwing some half baked assessment of people not sharing your view of the world...

In the case of the black guy,there was an element of racial profiling in choosing his white victim .

Racial hate is not a white man thing...

Zimmerman was a vigilente and had proven racial prejudice towards black guys..

Just accept the fact he did profile T and that element is a part of the incident...

Zimmerman is no more a blood thirsty monster than T was some gangster who deserved to die on that pavement..
post #5560 of 6250
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasbar View Post

Zimmerman was a vigilente and had proven racial prejudice towards black guys..

Absolutely false.
post #5561 of 6250
Lasbar, it is one thing to be an idiot before and then admit you were wrong, and it is quite another to be the same kind of idiot now.
post #5562 of 6250
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasbar View Post


Zimmerman was a vigilente and had proven racial prejudice towards black guys..

Just accept the fact he did profile T and that element is a part of the incident...

Lasbar, can you provide just one single shred of credible evidence Zimmerman's "proven racial prejudice towards black guys?" Just one solid incident?

If not will you STFU?
post #5563 of 6250
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsstillmatt View Post

Lasbar, it is one thing to be an idiot before and then admit you were wrong, and it is quite another to be the same kind of idiot now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

Lasbar, can you provide just one single shred of credible evidence Zimmerman's "proven racial prejudice towards black guys?" Just one solid incident?

If not will you STFU?

Z mentored young black men.

Maybe you two could mentor Lasbar.

Lest you forget, hate idiocy and love the idiot.
post #5564 of 6250
Being labelled an idiot by you guys is like a badge of honour..
post #5565 of 6250
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasbar View Post

Being labelled an idiot by you guys is like a badge of honour..

If shoe/diorshoe were still around he could design a badge for us with his MSPaint skilz.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Events, Power and Money
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › killing Trayvon