or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › killing Trayvon
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

killing Trayvon - Page 351

post #5251 of 6250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

Could we embed and re-quote huge jpgs of surveys many more times please? I love those huge fucking jpgs so don't you EVER just provide the damn link!


The link was provided on the last page genius so I posted some results.  People (me included) rarely click though multiple links. 

 

Hint:  AldenPyle posted it

post #5252 of 6250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelstiltskin View Post


People (me included) rarely click though multiple links. 


Or comprehend what they read, apparently.
post #5253 of 6250
In a bit of good news William and Kate are considering naming their newborn son George or Trayvon among possible choices.

This is from my sources in the Royal Family, and of course I can't show the evidence on a public Forum.
post #5254 of 6250
Quote:
Originally Posted by rnoldh View Post

In a bit of good news William and Kate are considering naming their newborn son George or Trayvon among possible choices.

This is from my sources in the Royal Family, and of course I can't show the evidence on a public Forum.

tweet it first, styleforum is a bad channel for rumors nod[1].gif
post #5255 of 6250
Quote:
Originally Posted by clee1982 View Post

tweet it first, styleforum is a bad channel for rumors nod[1].gif

If I tweet it, the rumor will take on a life of it's own.

Good news is that the Royals might like the idea and there will be a King Trayvon 1st

Bad news is some multi-mis-cis-gendered DU whacko might track me down and do whatever they do to old plain vanilla trad-cis people.
post #5256 of 6250
Quote:
Originally Posted by rnoldh View Post

If I tweet it, the rumor will take on a life of it's own.

I thought that was the purpose satisfied.gif
post #5257 of 6250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upward View Post

How do you change minority perception without lynching Zimmerman?

 

He has become the personification of all past injustices committed by the legal system against minorities.  Hard to shake that role

post #5258 of 6250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelstiltskin View Post

He has become the personification of all past injustices committed by the legal system against minorities.  Hard to shake that role

I thought the Duke lacrosse team was. confused.gif
post #5259 of 6250
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post


Or comprehend what they read, apparently.

 

My reading comprehension is quite fine.  Some of you relish in tossing around insults rather than accepting that people view situations from varying perspectives and that can greatly influence the conclusions they reach.  Those that believe that the justice system is blind and fair will never be persuaded otherwise.  Those that have witnessed blatant injustice over and over again will never be convinced that a non-white can get a fair shake.  And the fact that Zimmerman didn't receive widespread support from the major hispanic groups yet he was embraced by conservatives/tea partiers, xenophobes, the gun nuts and outright racists should have given you pause

 

But keep on with the strawman arguments and the ad hominem attacks.  Nerds who sling insults while cowering behind their keyboards are nothing to get upset over.

post #5260 of 6250
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsstillmatt View Post

I thought the Duke lacrosse team was. confused.gif

Can the gross injustice of the innocent members of the Duke lacrosse team being found innocent be remedied by a civil rights trial or has too much time passed? Holder ought to look into it.
post #5261 of 6250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelstiltskin View Post

My reading comprehension is quite fine.  Some of you relish in tossing around insults rather than accepting that people view situations from varying perspectives and that can greatly influence the conclusions they reach.  Those that believe that the justice system is blind and fair will never be persuaded otherwise.  Those that have witnessed blatant injustice over and over again will never be convinced that a non-white can get a fair shake.  And the fact that Zimmerman didn't receive widespread support from the major hispanic groups yet he was embraced by conservatives/tea partiers, xenophones, the gun nuts and outright racists should have given you pause

But keep on with the strawman arguments and the ad hominem attacks.  Nerds who sling insults while cowering behind their keyboards are nothing to get upset over.

Did Cyrus weigh in?
post #5262 of 6250
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsstillmatt View Post


I thought the Duke lacrosse team was. confused.gif

Where were the news headlines of the players innocence, or the damage done by firing the coach and suspending the lacrosse season, or of the humiliation of every player being required to give DNA samples to the prosecution?

 

Where is the public appology by Jessie Jackson? Did he ever admit he was wrong demanding prosecution of the players and termination of the coach?

 

Where are the news headlines that the black female accuser was arrested for stealing a car, she was arrested for attempted murder, arson, child abuse, and years later of stabbing her new boyfriend that resulted in his death?

 

Where are the talking heads on news channels to discuss why Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton are so quick to run and take the side of the black person even if the facts don't support that person?

post #5263 of 6250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upward View Post

Where were the news headlines of the players innocence, or the damage done by firing the coach and suspending the lacrosse season, or of the humiliation of every player being required to give DNA samples to the prosecution?

Where is the public appology by Jessie Jackson? Did he ever admit he was wrong demanding prosecution of the players and termination of the coach?

Where are the news headlines that the black female accuser was arrested for stealing a car, she was arrested for attempted murder, arson, child abuse, and years later of stabbing her new boyfriend that resulted in his death?

Where are the talking heads on news channels to discuss why Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton are so quick to run and take the side of the black person even if the facts don't support that person?

Settle down there, pal. The issue I am talking about is the fatally flawed ideology that led to the gang of 88 yet which continues to pass as deep thought and absolute truth in many circles. I don't give a shit whether the accuser raped a pony at bayonet point.
post #5264 of 6250
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsstillmatt View Post


Did Cyrus weigh in?


N is next to the B on the keyboard so I was close  photo laugh2-smiley_zpsa7ead38c.gif

post #5265 of 6250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelstiltskin View Post

My reading comprehension is quite fine.  Some of you relish in tossing around insults rather than accepting that people view situations from varying perspectives and that can greatly influence the conclusions they reach.  Those that believe that the justice system is blind and fair will never be persuaded otherwise.  Those that have witnessed blatant injustice over and over again will never be convinced that a non-white can get a fair shake.  And the fact that Zimmerman didn't receive widespread support from the major hispanic groups yet he was embraced by conservatives/tea partiers, xenophobes, the gun nuts and outright racists should have given you pause

But keep on with the strawman arguments and the ad hominem attacks.  Nerds who sling insults while cowering behind their keyboards are nothing to get upset over.

Perfect example of what I said earlier; it's all just a matter of opinion. Nothing is a matter of fact, findings demonstrated by science, or conclusions reached based on preponderance of evidence from eye witness accounts, etc. It's all just open to interpretation or opinion and we must not hold one conclusion to be superior to another.

What pause should the bolded give people? Please, tell us exactly what you are saying.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Events, Power and Money
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › killing Trayvon