or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › killing Trayvon
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

killing Trayvon - Page 219

post #3271 of 6250
Is it true that there is a Zimmerman trail android app? If so they truly want this to turn ugly one day.
post #3272 of 6250
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpeirpont View Post

Is it true that there is a Zimmerman trail android app? If so they truly want this to turn ugly one day.

It"s true

Android Apps About 97 results

Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin -WPLG
LSN INC./NEWS & MAGAZINES
(1)
INSTALL
Keep up to date on the latest updates throughout the George Zimmerman case. WPLG Local 10 takes you inside the courtroom with LIVE streaming video so you won’t miss a...

Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin Case
LSN INC./NEWS & MAGAZINES
(21)
INSTALL
Keep up to date on the latest updates throughout the George Zimmerman case. WKMG Local 6, the Central Florida news station, takes you inside the courtroom with LIVE st...

Florida vs. Zimmerman Trial
RETO BADRAUN/NEWS & MAGAZINES
(2)
INSTALL
Streaming News on the George Zimmerman,Trayvon Martin Second Degree Murder Trial. Daily News from the Court Room in Sanford, FL. Videos and News from Attorneys, Judge...


I remember the OJ circus very well. If the judge would allow it, you know there would be intensive international live in court media coverage like there was back then. It's a good thing it doesn't seem this will become the 3 ring circus that was. But not because the media and those that can gain from the trial don't want it to become another OJ event.

Second to this case being about race is that it will be about money. Don't you think the the "MSM" and all other and types of media will look to make every dollar off this ( by increasing rating share and/or increasing viewers, listeners, or web hits ) as they can?

T and Z are in third place now and falling.
post #3273 of 6250
http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/06/22/3464998/judge-excludes-state-audio-experts.html

The State's "experts" won't be allowed to testify that pseudoscience proves it was Martin screaming for help on the tapes.

So the State's case against Zimmerman now consists of this:

Martin's girlfriend, the casual liar, will testify to hearsay from Martin that's thoroughly contradicted by the physical evidence in the case;

Martin's father will testify that it was him screaming for help on the tape, after previously admitting to the police that it wasn't and using his claims to get a million-dollar civil settlement against the HOA; and

Martin's mother will testify it was him, after using her claims to secure a million-dollar settlement.

Remember how the prosecutors dropped the case against DSK because the victim just talked about a civil suit?
post #3274 of 6250
It's funny how many people are thoroughly misinformed about this case. I was talking the other day to a friend who reads a lot. Not in any depth, mind you, but very widely. He was sure (a) that there was an eyewitness who saw Zimmerman start a fight with Martin, (b) that a police officer had ordered Zimmerman not to follow Martin, and (c) Zimmerman was charged with manslaughter. He was also 100% sure that Zimmerman would be found guilty.
post #3275 of 6250
Quote:
Originally Posted by munchausen View Post

It's funny how many people are thoroughly misinformed about this case. I was talking the other day to a friend who reads a lot. Not in any depth, mind you, but very widely. He was sure (a) that there was an eyewitness who saw Zimmerman start a fight with Martin, (b) that a police officer had ordered Zimmerman not to follow Martin, and (c) Zimmerman was charged with manslaughter. He was also 100% sure that Zimmerman would be found guilty.

It's not like multiple people here in this thread did not try and tell us a cop ordered Zimmerman to not follow Martin. I wasted quite a bit of bandwidth having to point out a billion times a 911 operator =! LEO.

I know some people role their eyes when I talk about the MSM creating narratives that become reality but the empirical evidence is all over the place.
post #3276 of 6250
By far the most important fact in this case, one no one seems to be aware of, is that the shooting took place something like fifty yards from Zimmerman's truck. It's impossible for him to have been chasing Martin for several minutes and only cover that much ground.
post #3277 of 6250
Can the prosecution enter in a charge of manslaughter at any point? If they can, and they feel they are losing, can they just toss it in at the every end?
post #3278 of 6250
Zimmerman could for sure, but the State? I really don't think so.
post #3279 of 6250
I was just trying to find out if the prosecution could do that with some Google-fu. Have not found a definitive answer but found this: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/trayvon-martin-case-feds-weighing-hate-crime-charges-george-zimmerman-report-article-1.1078845

Holder was really considering a hate crime prosecution?
post #3280 of 6250
Hey, if his boss had a son he'd look like Travyon. What was Holder supposed to do?
post #3281 of 6250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ataturk View Post

Zimmerman could for sure, but the State? I really don't think so.

The state can, but the have to get the Judge's approval. And once the Jury's impaneled it can only happen at the close of their case.
post #3282 of 6250
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman View Post

The state can, but the have to get the Judge's approval. And once the Jury's impaneled it can only happen at the close of their case.

So the scenario I have been thinking off for months is possible then? The prosecution tries, and tries, and tries for murder 2, it's obvious this isn't going to fly, so after the defense wraps up (all aimed at avoiding murder 2), the prosecution gets manslaughter tossed in? If that's possible I think Zimmerman gets found guilty of manslaughter.
post #3283 of 6250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

So the scenario I have been thinking off for months is possible then? The prosecution tries, and tries, and tries for murder 2, it's obvious this isn't going to fly, so after the defense wraps up (all aimed at avoiding murder 2), the prosecution gets manslaughter tossed in? If that's possible I think Zimmerman gets found guilty of manslaughter.

Well the defense wouldn't start until the prosecution had closed their case
post #3284 of 6250
Quote:
Originally Posted by munchausen View Post

Well the defense wouldn't start until the prosecution had closed their case

I have no idea how criminal courts work but was thinking after both cases were presented and just before the jury went to deliberate. So basically the prosecution feels it lost, the defense can not rebut, and then manslaughter gets tossed in as an option.
post #3285 of 6250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

So the scenario I have been thinking off for months is possible then? The prosecution tries, and tries, and tries for murder 2, it's obvious this isn't going to fly, so after the defense wraps up (all aimed at avoiding murder 2), the prosecution gets manslaughter tossed in? If that's possible I think Zimmerman gets found guilty of manslaughter.

Piob, I love you man, but I posted about this like 50 pages ago. I'm pretty sure it was in answer to your question.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Events, Power and Money
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › killing Trayvon