or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › killing Trayvon
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

killing Trayvon - Page 80

post #1186 of 6250
Cheryl Brown isn't too bad.
post #1187 of 6250
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsstillmatt View Post

Cheryl Brown isn't too bad.

She's adding sex appeal for the upcoming TV series on this.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/video-george-zimmerman-killing-trayvon-martin-grainy-proves-lawyer-article-1.1052713

Looks like the police did a little cut and paste after all.
post #1188 of 6250
What's so retarded about this entire fiasco is that it only makes it less likely we'll ever know what really happened.
post #1189 of 6250
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsstillmatt View Post

Cheryl Brown isn't too bad.

She looks like Pam Grier. Or is that being racist?
post #1190 of 6250
Quote:
Originally Posted by mafoofan View Post

What's so retarded about this entire fiasco is that it only makes it less likely we'll ever know what really happened.

There are only two people with direct knowledge of what happened. One of them is dead and the other has a pretty big incentive to lie. So we were never going to know what really happened with or without the media firestorm. The best we can do is look at all the physical evidence and speculate as to the most likely scenario.
post #1191 of 6250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambulance Chaser View Post

There are only two people with direct knowledge of what happened. One of them is dead and the other has a pretty big incentive to lie. So we were never going to know what really happened with or without the media firestorm. The best we can do is look at all the physical evidence and speculate as to the most likely scenario.

Let me be more clear: the public spectacle makes it harder to find unbiased witnesses, threatens to skew factfinding, and politicizes what should be a purely objective process.
post #1192 of 6250
Quote:
Originally Posted by mafoofan View Post

What's so retarded about this entire fiasco is that it only makes it less likely we'll ever know what really happened.

It sure doesn't help having family members (on both sides) coming forward with their own versions. What a bunch of BS.
post #1193 of 6250
Quote:
Originally Posted by imatlas View Post

It sure doesn't help having family members (on both sides) coming forward with their own versions. What a bunch of BS.

That's the reporters' fault, though. No new evidence is coming out so they are filling the news with all kinds of hearsay that only further muddles the issue.
post #1194 of 6250
Quote:
Originally Posted by munchausen View Post

That's the reporters' fault, though.

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #1195 of 6250
Quote:
Originally Posted by edinatlanta View Post

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Yes and no. Becoming a journalist does not grant one the power of mind control. In my estimation, the greater problem is that the common person is far too easily swayed by his or her own bias.
post #1196 of 6250
Quote:
Originally Posted by munchausen View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by imatlas View Post

It sure doesn't help having family members (on both sides) coming forward with their own versions. What a bunch of BS.

That's the reporters' fault, though. No new evidence is coming out so they are filling the news with all kinds of hearsay that only further muddles the issue.

The reporter's aren't inventing these statements. There's clearly a demand for coverage of this, so why shouldn't they be covering it? These statements are newsworthy, even if they're ultimately proven to be false.
post #1197 of 6250
Quote:
Originally Posted by imatlas View Post

There's clearly a demand for coverage of this, so why shouldn't they be covering it?

For the reasons already stated.
post #1198 of 6250
Quote:
Originally Posted by imatlas View Post

The reporter's aren't inventing these statements. There's clearly a demand for coverage of this, so why shouldn't they be covering it? These statements are newsworthy, even if they're ultimately proven to be false.

I disagree. This is entertainment. There is nothing newsworthy about this shitty little story out of some shitty little town filled with shitty people in shitty Florida.
post #1199 of 6250
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsstillmatt View Post

Cheryl Brown isn't too bad.

My first thought as well smile.gif
post #1200 of 6250
FWIW, CNN just aired a photo of Z in a tux and a photo of T in what appeared to be some gangsta pose.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Events, Power and Money
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › killing Trayvon