or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Mad Men Season 5
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Mad Men Season 5 - Page 7

post #91 of 702
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connemara View Post

I really don't care about Betty. Kind of hoped they'd kill her off with cancer.

Her never-ending whining is really getting to me.
post #92 of 702
JJ's Betty looked like Victoria Jackson from old SNL.
post #93 of 702
I thought Betty's creepy relationship with Weiner's kid was pretty good.
post #94 of 702
https://twitter.com/#!/FatBettyFrancis

"If there's 3 things I love it's Bugles, ice cream sundaes, and ATTENTION!"

"How do you get fried chicken stains out of a blouse? I don't want to let that grease just sit in the fabric and go to waste."

"To anyone "following" me, I seemed to have dropped my syrup flask. So if you see it, please return it."

"What do they call it when you have postpartum depression but with waffles?"
post #95 of 702
that twitter is amazing.

also i wish betty got cancer and died in the space of one episode.
post #96 of 702
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connemara View Post

https://twitter.com/#!/FatBettyFrancis
"If there's 3 things I love it's Bugles, ice cream sundaes, and ATTENTION!"
"How do you get fried chicken stains out of a blouse? I don't want to let that grease just sit in the fabric and go to waste."
"To anyone "following" me, I seemed to have dropped my syrup flask. So if you see it, please return it."
"What do they call it when you have postpartum depression but with waffles?"

laugh.gif Following
Quote:
I can forgive Don for locking his desk to hide his true identity. But I'll NEVER forgive Henry for locking his to hide Girl Scout cookies.

laugh.gif
post #97 of 702
Was there no new episode last night or do people just not care enough to discuss it anymore?
post #98 of 702
Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenHero View Post

Was there no new episode last night or do people just not care enough to discuss it anymore?

It was kind of a nothing episode. Some see thru dream sequence, etc. I wish they'd spend more time on advertising business and no so much the interpersonal stuff. Show seems a touch tired. God Draper's wife is hot.
post #99 of 702
At first I was like Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
NOOOOO DON don't cheat on your wife again!
Then I was like Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
STOOPP CHOKING HERRRR!!
Then I was like Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
OH! It was just a dream!
post #100 of 702
Times are a changin', Draper wore his first single breasted peak lapel suit last night. He also wore a 3 button 2 weeks ago at the Stones concert, but I think he's worn one before.
post #101 of 702
Quote:
Originally Posted by gort View Post

At first I was like Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
NOOOOO DON don't cheat on your wife again!
Then I was like Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
STOOPP CHOKING HERRRR!!
Then I was like Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
OH! It was just a dream!

Interesting, because I was like
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Yeah! Skeezy Don is back

then I was like
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Woah, I always knew Don had a super dark side to him. Choke away, Don!

then I was like Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Dude! Aren't you going to hide the other leg under the bed? How long can you leave a body there before your wife notices? How will you get rid of it while so sick??

then I was like. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Oh, it was a dream. Don was just so sick he hallucinated.

Will still watch the show but it's certainly doesn't have me by the balls like it used to.
post #102 of 702
Did anyone else think Don was kicking like a girl when he pushed the body under the bed? Was very unmanly.

Don was too easy on the kid that kept talking at the pitch. I've had idiots keep talking after a close and reopen things. I hate them. They are stupid.

Does anyone else think the surgeon husband realizes the baby is Sterling's and this is what motivated re-upping his enlistment?
post #103 of 702
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

Don was too easy on the kid that kept talking at the pitch. I've had idiots keep talking after a close and reopen things. I hate them. They are stupid.


I've seen that before too. Its part insecurity and part disbelief that you actually closed a deal and part self destructive complex. Don should have cut him off as soon as he started jabbering to the clients.
post #104 of 702
Which character sucks most: Joan, Betty, Henry's Mom, or Don?
post #105 of 702
Quote:
Originally Posted by Recoil View Post

Times are a changin', Draper wore his first single breasted peak lapel suit last night. He also wore a 3 button 2 weeks ago at the Stones concert, but I think he's worn one before.

I noticed the peak fit awkwardly. I wondered if it was BR product placement.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Mad Men Season 5