or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Panta Trunk Show Friday March 23rd, at CEGO Custom Shirtmakers.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Panta Trunk Show Friday March 23rd, at CEGO Custom Shirtmakers. - Page 2

post #16 of 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superfluous View Post

Does this mean that Panta will finally be selling pants?

confused.gif
post #17 of 95
What time is all this happening?
post #18 of 95
CEGO Custom Shirtmakers shop, 246 Fifth Avenue (corner of 28th), Second Floor, from 11:00-6:00pm. Everyone is equally invited, whether you are planning on buying or just want to come and hangout.
post #19 of 95
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by emc894 View Post

They are a bit lower than I usually like as well. It reminds me a bit of Roger Moore James Bond. Can't wait to see the rest!
233246


Roger looks great there. The gorge of my jackets are purposely that "low", I did not want the almost clavicle reaching gorge that is popular now and I think this looks more balanced. If you look at some of the pics posted here with those high gorges, you'll see the notch lifting up from the jacket because it's do high and reaches that curve between your shoulders/chest. I'll assume that Moore pic is 30 years old or so, of you saw him in the street you would not bat an eye. Probably the same thing in another 30. Not sure in 30 years we'll look back at the super high gorge and think it was classic.

I am selling pants, and this is happening at CEGO on Friday the 23rd
post #20 of 95

This sounds exciting!!

post #21 of 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post

I'll assume that Moore pic is 30 years old or so, of you saw him in the street you would not bat an eye. Probably the same thing in another 30. Not sure in 30 years we'll look back at the super high gorge and think it was classic.

 

QFT.

post #22 of 95
Nice Ed! What fabrics are you offering the sport coat in?

+1. Roger Moore looking good there.
post #23 of 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker View Post

Nice Ed! What fabrics are you offering the sport coat in?
+1. Roger Moore looking good there.

Many more details are over in the corresponding b&s thread:
http://www.styleforum.net/t/292593/panta-new-collection-pants-ties-sportcoats-nyc-trunk-show-friday-march-23rd

Cheers.
post #24 of 95
Would love to make it, but have meetings and am then traveling in the afternoon. Alas. Have a blast guys!
post #25 of 95
Ed, I'm in New York the 25th to 29th, could you change the date of your show?

Please?
post #26 of 95
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Despos View Post

Ed, I'm in New York the 25th to 29th, could you change the date of your show?
Please?

would love to but I am under a very strict schedule set by F. Corbera due to his tweeting engagements. Would love to meet you, get your opinions on a few things so will reach out to see if we can get together during the week somewhere.
post #27 of 95
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slewfoot View Post

Would love to make it, but have meetings and am then traveling in the afternoon. Alas. Have a blast guys!

frown.gif
post #28 of 95
Understand, I am on the tweet wait list. Will look forward to meeting with you Ed.
post #29 of 95
Thread Starter 
this is happening tomorrow, hope to see you guys there.
post #30 of 95
Is this in the same room as before or actually in Carl's shop?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Panta Trunk Show Friday March 23rd, at CEGO Custom Shirtmakers.