or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Panta Trunk Show Friday March 23rd, at CEGO Custom Shirtmakers.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Panta Trunk Show Friday March 23rd, at CEGO Custom Shirtmakers.

post #1 of 95
Thread Starter 
Come one, come all, whether you are planning on buying or just hanging out. Friday March 23rd at CEGO Custom Shirtmakers (246 Fifth Avenue, corner of 28th, 2nd Floor). Will have the new pants and sportcoats made by Rocco Cicarelli and new ties. There will be food and drink for much merriment. There will be SF internet celebrities, style bloggers, acrobats and women of ill repute (some of the individuals there will be all four). Voxsartoria will be live blogging the event from Boston. Spend $500 and get a "kick you the hell right out of here" by Carl Goldberg! Any questions, please feel free to PM. Those that went last year had a good time and its nice to hang out and bump into people you only see/talk to on the internet. See you all there.
post #2 of 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post

Come one, come all, whether you are planning on buying or just hanging out. Friday March 23rd at CEGO Custom Shirtmakers (246 Fifth Avenue, corner of 28th, 2nd Floor). Will have the new pants and sportcoats made by Rocco Cicarelli and new ties. There will be food and drink for much merriment. There will be SF internet celebrities, style bloggers, acrobats and women of ill repute (some of the individuals there will be all four). Voxsartoria will be live blogging the event from Boston. Spend $500 and get a "kick you the hell right out of here" by Carl Goldberg! Any questions, please feel free to PM. Those that went last year had a good time and its nice to hang out and bump into people you only see/talk to on the internet. See you all there.

I'm in!
post #3 of 95
Minor correction: I will be live Tweeting (not blogging) the event from Vermont (not Boston.). This was a fantastic success for the first O'Mast screening, so it is my pleasure to repeat for Panta.

The part about Carl kicking people out is accurate, however.
post #4 of 95

^ So the internet has reached Vermont, finally.

 

As I said in the other thread, very much looking forward to next Friday, Ed.

post #5 of 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post

Will have the new pants and sportcoats made by Rocco Cicarelli.

I first read this as Rocco Siffredi. It seemed, somehow, appropriate. I look forward to pics of your new collection.
post #6 of 95
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zbromer View Post


I first read this as Rocco Siffredi. It seemed, somehow, appropriate. I look forward to pics of your new collection.

was going to write that as an hommage to RJMan

pant pics

024-3.jpg

025-3.jpg

sportcoat:

040.jpg

126.jpg
post #7 of 95
Looks great, wow
post #8 of 95
Those pants are amazing!!
post #9 of 95
Congrats, Ed. Really looking forward to seeing your stuff.
post #10 of 95
When will this stuff be available online Ed?
post #11 of 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post


sportcoat:
040.jpg

Awesome fit.
post #12 of 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post

was going to write that as an hommage to RJMan

sportcoat:
040.jpg
126.jpg


I like the sportcoat a lot
post #13 of 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post

Come one, come all, whether you are planning on buying or just hanging out. Friday March 23rd at CEGO Custom Shirtmakers (246 Fifth Avenue, corner of 28th, 2nd Floor). Will have the new pants and sportcoats made by Rocco Cicarelli and new ties. There will be food and drink for much merriment. There will be SF internet celebrities, style bloggers, acrobats and women of ill repute (some of the individuals there will be all four). Voxsartoria will be live blogging the event from Boston. Spend $500 and get a "kick you the hell right out of here" by Carl Goldberg! Any questions, please feel free to PM. Those that went last year had a good time and its nice to hang out and bump into people you only see/talk to on the internet. See you all there.

Greetings from Houston.

Spaghetti Morel?

Sell a lot of pants. I know you and all will have a good time.
post #14 of 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post

sportcoat:
040.jpg

Jacket looks nice. The notches are a little dated, but the jacket looks good. What are the lengths? Is the jacket pinned in the back in the picture?

Does this mean that Panta will finally be selling pants?
post #15 of 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superfluous View Post

Jacket looks nice. The notches are a little dated, but the jacket looks good. What are the lengths? Is the jacket pinned in the back in the picture?
Does this mean that Panta will finally be selling pants?

They are a bit lower than I usually like as well. It reminds me a bit of Roger Moore James Bond. Can't wait to see the rest!

233246
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Panta Trunk Show Friday March 23rd, at CEGO Custom Shirtmakers.