I couldn't find a thread related to this topic so I decided to create one.
This is dedicated to style and design nuances that get under your skin. I'll start with mines
1. DB suits with notch lapels
- I've seen quite a few of these in stores and several street blogs. And it just ruins shit for me. That's like a Lamborghini with automatic transmission.
2. DB jackets with centered vents.
3. Knotted ties without dimples.
- If you rock your tie without a dimple, chances are I will not be able to have an engaging conversation with you. I will be distracted.
4. Wearing winter boots in warm weather states
- I spent half of my life in Houston. And it always baffled me whenever I saw people wearing warm weather boots (Fur lined and all) in 50 degree weather.
5. Pre-Tied Bow Ties