or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Marketplace › Classic Menswear Classifieds › Grail Shoes! BNIB RLPL Grants Chestnut 12D with trees, bags etc
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

For Sale: Grail Shoes! BNIB RLPL Grants Chestnut 12D with trees, bags etc

post #1 of 19
Thread Starter 
This Classified is Closed

For Sale:
Grail Shoes! BNIB RLPL Grants Chestnut 12D with trees, bags etc

Will Ship To: CONUS

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
You know the shoe RLPL Grant (EG Oundle) the official, or unofficial I forget, SF grail shoe. Chestnut, size 12D bnib with all trees, bags etc included. Made by Edward Green on the 888 last. $600 shipped CONUS.

4.25" x12.75" width and length.

SOLD!
Edited by saint - 3/15/12 at 7:43pm
post #2 of 19
Gorgeous. I had these in black. Just a beautiful show. Single monk grail
post #3 of 19
Yeah, they're nice. Just too narrow for me.
post #4 of 19
PHUK - Why are these still here?
My favorite EG's.
Good luck with the Sale - you might want to try EBay (over Cheap Assed SF)...
post #5 of 19
These are a steal.
post #6 of 19

Wow - these are gorgeous. Would buy if they were black blush.gif.

 

Please post additional pictures so I have more to drool about!!

post #7 of 19
the more i look the more i want. OP, why are you selling these?
post #8 of 19
Could u post outsole measurements?
post #9 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthdragon View Post

PHUK - Why are these still here?
My favorite EG's.
Good luck with the Sale - you might want to try EBay (over Cheap Assed SF)...

QFT

Lovely shoes BTW
post #10 of 19
soo many nice shoes, so little time..
post #11 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by davesmith View Post

Wow - these are gorgeous. Would buy if they were black blush.gif .

Please post additional pictures so I have more to drool about!!

having owned a black pair, i think these look better in chesnut. the beauty of the design really comes through in this color
post #12 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

the more i look the more i want. OP, why are you selling these?

Sadly, the 888 toe box is too narrow for me, really a bummer as these are beautiful and the color works well with most of my clothing.
post #13 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by saint View Post

Sadly, the 888 toe box is too narrow for me, really a bummer as these are beautiful and the color works well with most of my clothing.

someone buy these, if i wasnt downsizing my wardrobe, they would have been on my hooves already
post #14 of 19
waiting for measurements
post #15 of 19
Great shoes.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear Classifieds
Styleforum › Forums › Marketplace › Classic Menswear Classifieds › Grail Shoes! BNIB RLPL Grants Chestnut 12D with trees, bags etc