Congrats, very nice! Love the fiddle waist look.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by Cleav, 3/5/15
- topicEdward Greentagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEdward Green Galwaytagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEdward Green Westministertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by Cleav, 3/5/15
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- RARE Edward Green Asprey 202 Last Monk Boot uk11.5E US12D Box Burgundy Delapre Last post on 7/5/15 at 1:04am in Buying and Selling
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 8:02 am in Classic Menswear
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- What does it mean to Relast a shoe?Last edited: 2/8/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- How do I polish my shoes but preserve the color of the contrast...Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy - Page 664
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9947 of 253177/14/14 at 1:47pmpost #9948 of 253177/14/14 at 1:55pmQuote:
These are straight from the stock. Thank you!
Thank you!post #9949 of 253177/14/14 at 1:58pmpost #9950 of 253177/14/14 at 3:04pmpost #9951 of 253177/14/14 at 3:13pmpost #9952 of 253177/14/14 at 6:08pmpost #9953 of 253177/14/14 at 6:11pmpost #9954 of 253177/14/14 at 6:13pmpost #9955 of 253177/14/14 at 7:24pmQuote:
Unfortunately that black CC does nothing for me. I'd be interested in a version where the whole boot was in antique bronze.post #9956 of 253177/14/14 at 7:28pmpost #9957 of 253177/14/14 at 7:38pmQuote:
I would be interested in the Galway with the suede shaft and dainite soles. I wonder if the MTO fees to change the last to 888 can be waived if enough people show an interest.post #9958 of 253177/15/14 at 1:00am
Wow! The fiddleback waist is the main reason I've been going Top Drawer. If would be big news if that feature was coming in for regular MTO but if it's there on RTW as well then that seems like huge news to me. I also note that the fiddleback in the picture is more of a pointy v shape similar to a G&G fiddleback rather than the more u-shaped fiddleback that has been on all the EG Top Drawer that I've seen. Is this another piece of news in the picture, EG going to a pointier style of fiddleback? I'm not hugely pro one or the other (u-shaped or v-shaped) but I do slightly prefer the v-shape so this would also be good news in my view.
Can any EG retailer comment on what's going on here? Are fiddleback waists coming in on all EG RTW models? Only some models? Was the above an experiment that somehow leaked out into the retail channel? What's going on?
- Julianpost #9959 of 253177/15/14 at 1:19ampost #9960 of 253177/15/14 at 8:47am
- Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy
Styleforum Top Picks
- What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 15 seconds ago
- › Arc'teryx and Veilance Thread 1 minute ago
- › Cars We Drive! 1 minute ago
- › NEW ALDEN color 8 Wingtip boots, crepe sole, 9.5D Barrie/US 10D 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 2 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 2 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › I need feminism because tumblr 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 3 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...