Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by Cleav, 3/5/15
- topicEdward Greentagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEdward Green Galwaytagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEdward Green Westministertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by Cleav, 3/5/15
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- RARE Edward Green Asprey 202 Last Monk Boot uk11.5E US12D Box Burgundy Delapre Last post on 7/5/15 at 1:04am in Buying and Selling
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Yesterday at 6:00 pm in Classic Menswear
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets that have turned black/Last edited: 2/10/16
- What tools do you need to get burnish your shoes like a real pro? ...Last edited: 2/10/16
- Using a suede protector spray on regular calfskin shoes (and why...Last edited: 2/9/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy - Page 660post #9886 of 253747/12/14 at 9:31pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9887 of 253747/12/14 at 9:58pmpost #9888 of 253747/13/14 at 1:13amQuote:
Ok. I personally also prefer the 202 to the 64, so I am all with you there. And how come you choose the 202 for the second boot, and not the 82 as on the first? Was it because you wanted something less sleek and dressy than the 82?post #9889 of 253747/13/14 at 3:55amQuote:
Yes. That is exactly whypost #9890 of 253747/13/14 at 5:17ampost #9891 of 253747/13/14 at 5:25amBelow are the Galway boots I have on four different last's which may be helpful
From the left to right and from top to bottom.
1, on the 64E last , true to size and the most comfortable with normal socks
2, on the 202 E last, true to size and comfortable.
3, on the 82E last , looks the best but not the most comfortable boots! I had to go for a half size up.
4, on the 64F last , comfortable but with thick winter socks, I wear them with Falke 2 socks.
5, I am looking to add another pair soon! LOL
hope this helps in making your decision on which last to go for.post #9892 of 253747/13/14 at 6:09ampost #9893 of 253747/13/14 at 6:19ampost #9894 of 253747/13/14 at 6:21ampost #9895 of 253747/13/14 at 6:31ampost #9896 of 253747/13/14 at 6:46ampost #9897 of 253747/13/14 at 6:55ampost #9898 of 253747/13/14 at 6:58amQuote:Originally Posted by rydenfan
I had previously requested pricing prior to the rule changes so it was slightly different process for me.
Skoaktiebolaget stocked model of DOAK and Walnut CC
Only change is I went F width as I was slightly concerned about the narrowness of the 82
Galway #2 (MTO)
Edwardian and Almond CC
Storm Welt with Natural Edge Trim
Double Leather Sole
They are Yin & Yang Galways
Dark and light, yet complimentary
The second one sounds very interesting, I can't wait to see your pictures once you get it.post #9899 of 253747/13/14 at 7:55amQuote:
Ok, this is the colour from top to bottom
1st from top on the picture , Last 64E rosewood country calf with shearling suede
2nd , Last 202 E , Almond country calf.
3rd, Last 82E dark oak and walnut country calf.
4Th , this is the Holland&Holland boot on 64F last and a lighter shade of Rosewood.post #9900 of 253747/13/14 at 8:06am
- Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 24 seconds ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 54 seconds ago
- › Vicuna Topcoat? 1 minute ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 2 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 5 minutes ago
- › Help for a gift! 5 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 5 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?