Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by Cleav, 3/5/15
- topicEdward Greentagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEdward Green Galwaytagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEdward Green Westministertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by Cleav, 3/5/15
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E Last post on 7/27/15 at 9:43pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- RARE Edward Green Asprey 202 Last Monk Boot uk11.5E US12D Box Burgundy Delapre Last post on 7/5/15 at 1:04am in Marketplace
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 3:56 am in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 7/14/15 at 9:19am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy - Page 660post #9886 of 204877/12/14 at 9:31pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9887 of 204877/12/14 at 9:58pmpost #9888 of 204877/13/14 at 1:13amQuote:
Ok. I personally also prefer the 202 to the 64, so I am all with you there. And how come you choose the 202 for the second boot, and not the 82 as on the first? Was it because you wanted something less sleek and dressy than the 82?post #9889 of 204877/13/14 at 3:55amQuote:
Yes. That is exactly whypost #9890 of 204877/13/14 at 5:17ampost #9891 of 204877/13/14 at 5:25amBelow are the Galway boots I have on four different last's which may be helpful
From the left to right and from top to bottom.
1, on the 64E last , true to size and the most comfortable with normal socks
2, on the 202 E last, true to size and comfortable.
3, on the 82E last , looks the best but not the most comfortable boots! I had to go for a half size up.
4, on the 64F last , comfortable but with thick winter socks, I wear them with Falke 2 socks.
5, I am looking to add another pair soon! LOL
hope this helps in making your decision on which last to go for.post #9892 of 204877/13/14 at 6:09ampost #9893 of 204877/13/14 at 6:19ampost #9894 of 204877/13/14 at 6:21ampost #9895 of 204877/13/14 at 6:31ampost #9896 of 204877/13/14 at 6:46ampost #9897 of 204877/13/14 at 6:55ampost #9898 of 204877/13/14 at 6:58amQuote:Originally Posted by rydenfan
I had previously requested pricing prior to the rule changes so it was slightly different process for me.
Skoaktiebolaget stocked model of DOAK and Walnut CC
Only change is I went F width as I was slightly concerned about the narrowness of the 82
Galway #2 (MTO)
Edwardian and Almond CC
Storm Welt with Natural Edge Trim
Double Leather Sole
They are Yin & Yang Galways
Dark and light, yet complimentary
The second one sounds very interesting, I can't wait to see your pictures once you get it.post #9899 of 204877/13/14 at 7:55amQuote:
Ok, this is the colour from top to bottom
1st from top on the picture , Last 64E rosewood country calf with shearling suede
2nd , Last 202 E , Almond country calf.
3rd, Last 82E dark oak and walnut country calf.
4Th , this is the Holland&Holland boot on 64F last and a lighter shade of Rosewood.post #9900 of 204877/13/14 at 8:06am
- Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
- › Australian Members 39 seconds ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › One of these things is not like the other 5 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 11 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 16 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 17 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 19 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...