Originally Posted by pandaologist
I have the exact price now.
£830 for the Galway
£250 MTO surcharge
£100 for shearling lining
So a 202 Galway is £1080 without shearling, and £1180 with.
Edit: If I recall correctly, it would be an extra £200 to get it in shell.
Originally Posted by tifosi
Sorry. I forget the code for the guy eating popcorn...
Originally Posted by hoodog
Good for you!
I guess we were wrong.@Leaves
: I don't think you have the 202 Galway in your current EG price list. Care to comment?
Edward Green just launched significant changes to their services. I received this late last week and I’ve not had the time to review all the specific details, but in short, this is what it means:
- There’s been an immediate price increase (about 5%, the prices quoted by pandaologist are exactly according to the new EG price list sent out to retailers)
- The MTO program has been tweaked to allow for last changes (as a result of client and retailer feedback), but this incurs a higher MTO surcharge. The “normal” MTO surcharge is £150 and the “advanced” MTO program allows for last changes and minor design alterations (similar to the new G&G program) and this is £250.
- A new last, the 890, was introduced at Pitti (see posts earlier in this thread and Manolo.se).
- Several new models will be launched (TBA).
- The earlier option for retailers to have their own stock replenished with single pairs has been limited; we now have to order three pair as minimum. You can’t have it all I guess.
- The Edward Green stock line service will be expanded, the final details are being work over.
All in all, a welcoming set of changes and it’s good to see responsiveness from Edward Green. If you have further questions, feel free PM me or e-mail your preferred EG retailer. I’m on vacation though so please allow for a few days for me to respond.
Prices quoted are Jermyn Street prices and they include UK VAT, we will update our EG MTO
page soon with the new prices in SEK.
I hope this clears things up a bit!