Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by Cleav, 3/5/15
- topicEdward Greentagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEdward Green Galwaytagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEdward Green Westministertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by Cleav, 3/5/15
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- RARE Edward Green Asprey 202 Last Monk Boot uk11.5E US12D Box Burgundy Delapre Last post on 7/5/15 at 1:04am in Buying and Selling
- Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 8:57 pm in Classic Menswear
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Ron Rider's comprehensive Shoe Care GuideLast edited: 8/10/16
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing GuideLast edited: 4/29/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy - Page 639post #9572 of 296137/4/14 at 5:16pmpost #9573 of 296137/4/14 at 5:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by Leaves
Here's the pre-order deposit link for the Dover Mahogany CC GMTO:
- Edward Green Dover
- Mahogany Country Calf
- 202 last
- Dainite Sole with flat welt (normal welt)
- Width: E (for other widths please make a note in your order comment)
- Full price ex VAT, outside the EU: 6640 SEK. EG trees 760 SEK. Shipping 300 SEK (total 7700 SEK ex VAT)
- Full price inc. VAT, inside the EU: 8300 SEK. EG Trees 950 SEK. Shipping 200 SEK (free shipping for Sweden, Denmark, Finland).
- Deposit: 25% deposit, 75% payment before delivery
The deposit is 2075 SEK/1660 SEK ex VAT and this is 25% of the full price, plus shipping. The remaining 75% will be billed before delivery. Delivery is planned for late January 2015. Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable to other orders.
EDIT: edited expected delivery date
IN!!! Paid!!!!post #9574 of 296137/4/14 at 5:27pmpost #9575 of 296137/4/14 at 5:35pmpost #9576 of 296137/4/14 at 6:23pmpost #9577 of 296137/4/14 at 6:24pmpost #9578 of 296137/4/14 at 6:27pmpost #9579 of 296137/4/14 at 6:52pmpost #9580 of 296137/4/14 at 7:12pm
Shoes worth ordering via an MTO, are shoes worth waiting for.
Waiting is just part of the fun.
Besides if you do it right you'll have enough on MTO so that you'll always have something incoming. LOLpost #9581 of 296137/4/14 at 7:19pmpost #9582 of 296137/4/14 at 7:26pmQuote:
Fabulous, I guess I have some catching up to do as I only have two currently.
Zug Galway in September and Dover in January..
I wonder what I could in October, November, and December????LOLpost #9583 of 296137/4/14 at 10:52pmQuote:Originally Posted by FrankZ
I want to play too.
Any one is interested in GMTO of Nevis boots in Rosewood CC? 606 last, either double leather sole or dainite sole. This is the picture of Nevis in Dark Oak smooth calf. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I'd really prefer the Nevis in smooth calf. However, if I had to go the country calf route Rosewood would be it.post #9584 of 296137/4/14 at 11:08pmQuote:
So I would normally agree with you but seeing as this would be definitely worn more casually than dressy doing it in pebble grain would be ok. I still prefer smooth but I could get used to the pebble.
EG and my foot have not found common grounds yet and until we do I will have to sit out even with 2 grail shoes on the line (Dover and Nevis)post #9585 of 296137/4/14 at 11:12pm
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Cordings of piccadilly 21 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › MC General Chat 1 minute ago
- › things that are making you happy 3 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 7 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 16 minutes ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 16 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 17 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 21 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...