Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy - Page 639
Styleforum Top Picks
Here's the pre-order deposit link for the Dover Mahogany CC GMTO:
- Edward Green Dover
- Mahogany Country Calf
- 202 last
- Dainite Sole with flat welt (normal welt)
- Width: E (for other widths please make a note in your order comment)
- Full price ex VAT, outside the EU: 6640 SEK. EG trees 760 SEK. Shipping 300 SEK (total 7700 SEK ex VAT)
- Full price inc. VAT, inside the EU: 8300 SEK. EG Trees 950 SEK. Shipping 200 SEK (free shipping for Sweden, Denmark, Finland).
- Deposit: 25% deposit, 75% payment before delivery
The deposit is 2075 SEK/1660 SEK ex VAT and this is 25% of the full price, plus shipping. The remaining 75% will be billed before delivery. Delivery is planned for late January 2015. Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable to other orders.
EDIT: edited expected delivery date
Shoes worth ordering via an MTO, are shoes worth waiting for.
Waiting is just part of the fun.
Besides if you do it right you'll have enough on MTO so that you'll always have something incoming. LOL
Fabulous, I guess I have some catching up to do as I only have two currently.
Zug Galway in September and Dover in January..
I wonder what I could in October, November, and December????LOL
I want to play too.
Any one is interested in GMTO of Nevis boots in Rosewood CC? 606 last, either double leather sole or dainite sole. This is the picture of Nevis in Dark Oak smooth calf. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I'd really prefer the Nevis in smooth calf. However, if I had to go the country calf route Rosewood would be it.
So I would normally agree with you but seeing as this would be definitely worn more casually than dressy doing it in pebble grain would be ok. I still prefer smooth but I could get used to the pebble.
EG and my foot have not found common grounds yet and until we do I will have to sit out even with 2 grail shoes on the line (Dover and Nevis)