or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy - Page 613

post #9181 of 14988
Quote:
Originally Posted by unipair guy View Post







[/URL]



EG navy in the shade.  Hope you enjoy them!

Very unique, and nice in their own way. But not for me. I don't do blue shoes/boots.
post #9182 of 14988

Does anyone know who might stock EG's latest spectator, the Malvern IV?  Dark oak or burnt pine with white nubuck on 82.

 

post #9183 of 14988
Quote:
Originally Posted by unipair guy View Post
 

 

 

 

 

 

EG navy in the shade.  Hope you enjoy them!

post #9184 of 14988
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickCarraway View Post
 

Does anyone know who might stock EG's latest spectator, the Malvern IV?  Dark oak or burnt pine with white nubuck on 82.

 

 

EG stocks it but in Edwardian with white nubuck.  

post #9185 of 14988
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleav View Post

rotflmao.gif

Get this, the Duchess hadn't been told (!) that I'd bought these. When shoes are aplenty how would one more pair be noticed?

I got sprung about an hour ago! How? She could smell them in the office! That'll cost me, in a good way!


rotflmao.gif

Usually no one misses a cut off a sliced loaf as the actress said to the bishop...but to fall over with the 'newly bought' smell is amateurish in the extreme.
post #9186 of 14988
Quote:
Originally Posted by meister View Post

Usually no one misses a cut off a sliced loaf as the actress said to the bishop...but to fall over with the 'newly bought' smell is amateurish in the extreme.

lol8[1].gif
post #9187 of 14988
post #9188 of 14988
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post

Is this Galway for BB on the 82 last? I am trying to nail down some sizing.

https://www.brooksbrothers.com/Edward-Green-Suede-and-Leather-Boots/MH00356,default,pd.html?dwvar_MH00356_Color=BRWN&contentpos=19&cgid=


Yes it certainly looks to be the 82 last
post #9189 of 14988
2 votes here for 82 last
post #9190 of 14988
Love the guy in the sandals scoping you out
post #9191 of 14988
He burned a whole into my head
post #9192 of 14988
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleav View Post

Bought these yesterday, maiden voyage today



Good one, Cleve.
post #9193 of 14988
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post

Love the guy in the sandals scoping you out

 

"Who's this dude taking a shoe selfie??!!"  

post #9194 of 14988
his face is priceless. i might just start taking shoe selfies to capture bystanders look of disbelief
post #9195 of 14988
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

his face is priceless. i might just start taking shoe selfies to capture bystanders look of disbelief

Haha, that could be a new thread icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy