or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy - Page 558

post #8356 of 13953
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerP View Post
 

Awesome Westminsters in this page.  Mine from earlier this week:

 

 

Hosting provided by FotoTime 

Great color..compliments

post #8357 of 13953

If someone is always UK9E in John Lobb and Crockett & Jones, what would he be in a 184 loafer Edward Green last?

Do I need their size UK9.5E?

post #8358 of 13953

Not sure about lobb, but I use 10.5 on the 341 last, and 10.5 on every Edward Green last (including the loafer). The c&j feels slightly roomier.

post #8359 of 13953
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola View Post

If someone is always UK9E in John Lobb and Crockett & Jones, what would he be in a 184 loafer Edward Green last?


Do I need their size UK9.5E?

I would say yes. I an the same size as this, and i use UK 9.5E across all EG lasts, 184 included.
post #8360 of 13953

Thank you hoodog, my hearth was broken those lovely JL Chapel you were selling were in UK8.5EE, I think that was the reason why you sold them anyway. I think we are just about the same size, so I couldn't ask more competent guy than you ..

I figured out that what actually matters on EG shoes are the latter nunmber .. For example, EG shoe with size written inside the shoes wall:

UK9.5E/10 is actually US 10 .. And I just found out on some online shops that only EG lasts are different in the UK .. For example CJ UK9E is US10, and JL UK9E is also US10 .. only on EG last you have to add only 1/2 size to get the US size ..

post #8361 of 13953
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola View Post

Thank you hoodog, my hearth was broken those lovely JL Chapel you were selling were in UK8.5EE, I think that was the reason why you sold them anyway. I think we are just about the same size, so I couldn't ask more competent guy than you ..


I figured out that what actually matters on EG shoes are the latter nunmber .. For example, EG shoe with size written inside the shoes wall:


UK9.5E/10 is actually US 10 .. And I just found out on some online shops that only EG lasts are different in the UK .. For example CJ UK9E is US10, and JL UK9E is also US10 .. only on EG last you have to add only 1/2 size to get the US size ..
G&G is also a half difference.
post #8362 of 13953

oooo the westminster game :)

 

@hoodog @rogerp those are both amazing..

 

Here's the Edwardian version

post #8363 of 13953
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoaktiebolaget View Post

A Shannon on the 888 last would officially have to by a Top Drawer, that is correct.


I'm surprised to hear that. Who at EG said this? CG? That's certainly not what the official policy says anyways.

Is the Shannon not still available on the 82 and the 888? It was last year.
post #8364 of 13953
Quote:
Originally Posted by niklasnordin View Post

oooo the westminster game smile.gif

@hoodog @rogerp those are both amazing..

Here's the Edwardian version


Pretty.
post #8365 of 13953
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoodog View Post

Westminsters, eh? Ok, I'll play.



Nice shine, hoodog.
post #8366 of 13953
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farhad19620 View Post

My only pair of Westminster looking to addd another one in suede!


photo 934572E7-2F7B-4B08-8286-9A4FFA9A5EBE_zpsr7fuuxyx.jpg

Sharp.
post #8367 of 13953
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhcam8 View Post

Is the Shannon not still available on the 82 and the 888? It was last year.

Think it's just 82 now
post #8368 of 13953
You guys are killing me, those double monks are amazing...
post #8369 of 13953

 

 

 


These are Shannons on the 82 last.

post #8370 of 13953
Quote:
Originally Posted by unipair guy View Post
 

 

 


These are Shannons on the 82 last.

I am now having a crisis, those things are amazing. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy