Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by Cleav, 3/5/15
- topicEdward Greentagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEdward Green Galwaytagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEdward Green Westministertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by Cleav, 3/5/15
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- RARE Edward Green Asprey 202 Last Monk Boot uk11.5E US12D Box Burgundy Delapre Last post on 7/5/15 at 1:04am in Buying and Selling
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 12:27 am in Classic Menswear
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- Can I get the toe of my leather shoes repaired? Can I put in metal...Last edited: 2/11/16
- How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets that have turned black/Last edited: 2/10/16
- What tools do you need to get burnish your shoes like a real pro? ...Last edited: 2/10/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy - Page 554
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8297 of 254114/23/14 at 10:49ampost #8298 of 254114/23/14 at 11:15ampost #8299 of 254114/23/14 at 11:41ampost #8300 of 254114/23/14 at 11:48ampost #8301 of 254114/23/14 at 1:12pmpost #8302 of 254114/23/14 at 1:16pmQuote:Originally Posted by Mister Sloth
Could you please confirm that EG shoe trees are lasted? I've heard both stories. I've also heard that they make one shoe tree for all their oxfords. For the people who have several pairs on different lasts, can you definitely say that the shape of the trees is different?
Edward Green shoe trees, that I have are not lasted. I bought shoes from Brooks Brothers on 82 and 888 last, I received the same shoe trees.post #8303 of 254114/23/14 at 1:22pmThey aren't lasted I believe but fit pretty well. Don't have any shoes outside of 82 last though now
Skoaktiebolaget ones fit much better if you have an E width shoe as theirs are E/F width in 82 / 202 and 888 / 606, although I couldn't fit the size 10 82 / 202 into a 10E 82 Epsom boot.
Leffot sells them as 82/ 888 and 202/606 (in D/E width I believe)post #8304 of 254114/23/14 at 6:07pmpost #8305 of 254114/23/14 at 6:12pmpost #8306 of 254114/23/14 at 6:13pmpost #8307 of 254114/23/14 at 6:35pmpost #8308 of 254114/23/14 at 6:49pmQuote:
I believe Vass does. I only have one pair, but it came with trees that fit perfectly. The description on the store's website (No Man Walks Alone) also states that the trees are lasted.post #8309 of 254114/23/14 at 7:04pm
While the AS Exclusive Line is a great value, the lasted shoe trees do not fit the shoes as I would have expected - theer is obvious space between the shoe tree and the shoe at the vamp area. EG shoe trees don't have this problem.post #8310 of 254114/23/14 at 7:12pm
- Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › 125k Pull Ups in 2016 42 seconds ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 12 minutes ago
- › Shortening a trench coat 22 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 24 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 25 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 26 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 29 minutes ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 33 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 36 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 38 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?