or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy - Page 550

post #8236 of 8246
^^ That shine is un-freaking-real.
post #8237 of 8246
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpo View Post


Gorgeous! I've started looking for my first pair of EG. What leather is that?

Hey, I know you from i-gram!

jpo
(deviant_saint)

Leather? You mean color?

It says Edwardian Antique on the box, but I've put on medium brown/dark brown wax and some black wax as well.

And last there is the instagram filter ;)

post #8238 of 8246


Really nice looking Dover in gold delapre from Leathersoul. The delapre leather is really nice and definitely something I want to get in future
post #8239 of 8246

^^^ Sweet!

post #8240 of 8246
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

64, 606, and 82 lasts:

  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)



Do you have a favorite Last of these three?

post #8241 of 8246
Also trying to revive a green galway, this time with Racing Green Delapre leather if there is any interest? It's almost black indoors and green shows a little when outside. Was thinking black country calf upper but if anybody is interested I'm open to ideas. Essentially a black galway

Poor quality swatch pic:
post #8242 of 8246
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevent View Post

Also trying to revive a green galway, this time with Racing Green Delapre leather if there is any interest? It's almost black indoors and green shows a little when outside. Was thinking black country calf upper but if anybody is interested I'm open to ideas. Essentially a black galway

Poor quality swatch pic: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Can anyone give me more information about these Delapre leathers that I'm starting to see mentioned more and more? How does it compare to the standard leather?
post #8243 of 8246
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post

Laufer and I are planning a Nevis GMTO in Mahogany or Almond CC for late August timeframe...They would be 606 and CC so why not jump on that?

I would prefer a more dressy version with smooth calf.
post #8244 of 8246
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post


Do you have a favorite Last of these three?


I think the Galway boots look good on any last.I have the Galway on the 202, 82 and 64 last, I prefer the fit for me on the 202 last but the look on the 64 last.
post #8245 of 8246
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odd I/O View Post


I would prefer a more dressy version with smooth calf.

 

In case something gets stirred up in the future... I'll go on record too for a smooth calf Nevis, HAF and any lighter brown (Edwardian, Chestnut, Pine). 

post #8246 of 8246
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shouldaville View Post
 

 

In case something gets stirred up in the future... I'll go on record too for a smooth calf Nevis, HAF and any lighter brown (Edwardian, Chestnut, Pine).

 

   i'll be there with you for Edwardian

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy