or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy - Page 549

post #8221 of 13158
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post


Yea, I agree. So who is on on a country calf, veldt, 64 last Galway with no shearling lining??? haha

so you mean you should have gotten in our Zug boot??? Basically the same makeup with a rarer leather

post #8222 of 13158
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post

so you mean you should have gotten in our Zug boot??? Basically the same makeup with a rarer leather
Thanks for that Ryden.
post #8223 of 13158
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post


Yea, I agree. So who is on on a country calf, veldt, 64 last Galway with no shearling lining??? 

 

No need just buy that if you want it..

 

http://store.westleyrichards.com/edward-green-galway-rosewood-country-boot-5473.html 

post #8224 of 13158
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesQ View Post

No need just buy that if you want it..

http://store.westleyrichards.com/edward-green-galway-rosewood-country-boot-5473.html 
Well would you look at that!
post #8225 of 13158

I think you get 10% off your first order if you sign up for their email list... or maybe they might take off the VAT for you as your outside the EU zone.

post #8226 of 13158
Found some photos I don't think I posted, Epsom from Tassels and Beaulieu from Skoaktiebolaget




post #8227 of 13158
Both class but love the Epson stevent nod[1].gif
post #8228 of 13158
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleav View Post

Both class but love the Epson stevent nod[1].gif

Thanks! Epsom has a beautiful shape
post #8229 of 13158
Quote:
Originally Posted by S K M View Post

Thank you my friend! We must find another awesome shell make up to do… In the next budget year.

Cheers

True dat!
post #8230 of 13158
Those Beaulieus oozes confidence!!
post #8231 of 13158
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

64, 606, and 82 lasts:





The 64 has a wet look to it, Namor. cool.gif
post #8232 of 13158
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

64, 606, and 82 lasts:

Warning: Awesomeness (Click to show)


]

Very nice boots, sir! The 606 looks really great for the Galway. IMO almost better than the 82 peepwall[1].gif
post #8233 of 13158
For skoaktiebolaget rosewood galways, I ordered my normal size 8.5 e UK
post #8234 of 13158
Quote:
Originally Posted by niklasnordin View Post

Shoes.



Gorgeous! I've started looking for my first pair of EG. What leather is that?

Hey, I know you from i-gram!

jpo
(deviant_saint)
post #8235 of 13158
^^ That shine is un-freaking-real.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy