or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy - Page 50

post #736 of 10404
Quote:
Originally Posted by qbessi View Post

How much are lasted trees from EG directly?
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

does anyone have a lead on lasted EG shoe trees? prefer stateside and hopefully at a discount, which is why i've held off contacting EG themselves. looking for 82 last, 9.5/10D if if matters.

I actually received an answer from Jermyn St. (e-mailed them about this). They told me that they don't have 'lasted' trees just standard sized ones. The quote I received was 95 GBP shipped to the USA (excluding VAT).
post #737 of 10404
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsmivtr View Post

I actually received an answer from Jermyn St. (e-mailed them about this). They told me that they don't have 'lasted' trees just standard sized ones. The quote I received was 95 GBP shipped to the USA (excluding VAT).
mm...disappointing news that they won't offer lasted trees. pricing is a bit lower than that if you order them with MTO, iirc. which I'm not. will look around a bit more and prolly just bite the bullet if I get no luck
post #738 of 10404
Shoe tree are typically around $125 USD not including shipping.
Love this...

Edward Green Oundle in Navy Crup
post #739 of 10404

Hmmm... decisions.gif
post #740 of 10404
Full retail?
post #741 of 10404
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

Full retail?

Yeah right... although started communications with EG JS and found out what they have in stock and got quotes for MTO. Think about for the next few months and maybe place an order before the end of this year.
post #742 of 10404
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsmivtr View Post

Yeah right... although started communications with EG JS and found out what they have in stock and got quotes for MTO. Think about for the next few months and maybe place an order before the end of this year.

EG JS = Edward Green Jermyn Street?
post #743 of 10404
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwh812 View Post

EG JS = Edward Green Jermyn Street?

Yes, sorry, have a bad habit of abbreviating too much.
post #744 of 10404
Just glancing through some old threads. If you want to view a great selection of EG's checkout Axel's in Colorado. http://axelsltd.com/shopby/edwardgreen You can special order as well.
post #745 of 10404
Some great EGs currently 40% off at Leffot
post #746 of 10404
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

Some great EGs currently 40% off at Leffot

Thank you for showing this website, I love you. Found 2 pair of G&G on sale I might buy right now :)

post #747 of 10404

What G&G are on sale, can't find any!

post #748 of 10404
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdlook565 View Post

Just glancing through some old threads. If you want to view a great selection of EG's checkout Axel's in Colorado. http://axelsltd.com/shopby/edwardgreen You can special order as well.

 

It's too bad that the shoes I checked out (Oundles in antique chestnut) are D width!  It appears most are in D width...

post #749 of 10404
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

Some great EGs currently 40% off at Leffot

Many thanks sir, bought couple pairs of EG, which I wouldn't for the full retail.

post #750 of 10404
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdolina View Post

Many thanks sir, bought couple pairs of EG, which I wouldn't for the full retail.

If anyone bought the Sandringhams in 10/10.5 and they don't work out for you, I'd love to hear from you.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy