or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy - Page 488

post #7306 of 21302
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

But the Alderley is not bad bad choice for an EG Cordovan make-up? What say you?

A whiskey shell version with HAF soles and natural colour sole edges would be awesome...
post #7307 of 21302
Quote:
Originally Posted by S K M View Post


A whiskey shell version with HAF soles and natural colour sole edges would be awesome...


If I were to get one my vote would be for a lighter color of shell if possible as well. Walnut would be my first choice, however whiskey might be a good alternative. How does whiskey compare to walnut, are they about the same? 

 

 

Leaves, thanks for checking on what the issue was with making the Galway in cordovan.


Edited by dddrees - 3/8/14 at 3:35am
post #7308 of 21302
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post


If I were to get one my vote would be for a lighter color of shell if possible as well. Walnut would be my first choice, however whiskey might be a good alternative. How does whiskey compare to walnut, are they about the same? 

I believe there is a shortage of shell especially the lighter color. I talked to AE yesterday about Walnut shell and they said they could not obtain it.
post #7309 of 21302
Quote:
Originally Posted by S K M View Post

A whiskey shell version with HAF soles and natural colour sole edges would be awesome...

This.
post #7310 of 21302
Quote:
Originally Posted by laufer View Post


I believe there is a shortage of shell especially the lighter color. I talked to AE yesterday about Walnut shell and they said they could not obtain it.


Yeah, but one can always dream.

 

The worst they can say is no when one asks.


Edited by dddrees - 3/8/14 at 5:20am
post #7311 of 21302
Some news that will please some people, especially SKM. I got hold of enough Heather Gorse for 15 pairs of Galway. Might run out quickly thoug so e-mail us if you want to do a MTO.
post #7312 of 21302
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

Some news that will please some people, especially SKM. I got hold of enough Heather Gorse for 15 pairs of Galway. Might run out quickly thoug so e-mail us if you want to do a MTO.


PM sent.

post #7313 of 21302
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

Some news that will please some people, especially SKM. I got hold of enough Heather Gorse for 15 pairs of Galway. Might run out quickly thoug so e-mail us if you want to do a MTO.


PM Sent.  E-mail sent.  Carrier pigeon sent.

post #7314 of 21302
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerP View Post
 


PM Sent.  E-mail sent.  Carrier pigeon sent.


Thanks Roger, I forgot to send my carrier pigeon. DOH

 

 

Ok, carrier pigeon sent.

post #7315 of 21302

^^^ Gotta cover all bases. :slayer:

post #7316 of 21302
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerP View Post
 

^^^ Gotta cover all bases. :slayer:


Agreed!!!

post #7317 of 21302
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

Some news that will please some people, especially SKM. I got hold of enough Heather Gorse for 15 pairs of Galway. Might run out quickly thoug so e-mail us if you want to do a MTO.

PM, email sent.
post #7318 of 21302
PM and email sent
post #7319 of 21302

Drats, I had a problem with my email.

 

 

 

 

Ok, now the email has been sent.

post #7320 of 21302
PM sent
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy