or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy - Page 465

post #6961 of 14953

Could someone please be kind enough to pick up these so I can get them out of my head? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Edward-Green-GALWAY-Brown-Calf-Leather-Mink-Suede-Boots-UK-95-US-10-RRP-1380-/351005691812 

post #6962 of 14953
^ you can get first quality pair from Skoak for just about the same price
post #6963 of 14953

^ He has accepted offers on many items, but I know you have to at least go higher than $501 GBP to get them. :embar: 

post #6964 of 14953
Quote:
Originally Posted by S K M View Post
 

Could someone please be kind enough to pick up these so I can get them out of my head? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Edward-Green-GALWAY-Brown-Calf-Leather-Mink-Suede-Boots-UK-95-US-10-RRP-1380-/351005691812 

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

^ you can get first quality pair from Skoak for just about the same price


Besides they're not my size, maybe they were meant for you. But then again Namor's right, I would contact Skoak if I were you.

post #6965 of 14953
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shouldaville View Post
 

^ He has accepted offers on many items, but I know you have to at least go higher than $501 GBP to get them. :embar: 

 

Hah, got it! I too have got him to accept offers for shoe trees etc, but once I made some offers for a pair of C&J hand grades very close to the asked price, and they were all declined. In the end I pulled the trigger for the full price :embar: 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post
 


Besides they're not my size, maybe they were meant for you. But then again Namor's right, I would contact Skoak if I were you.

 

Oh please, don't… But as far as my calculation goes they're at least 100 pounds off at buy-it-now price, and Skoak don't seem to have any Galways in stock at the moment (luckily)...

post #6966 of 14953
Quote:
Originally Posted by S K M View Post
 

 

Hah, got it! I too have got him to accept offers for shoe trees etc, but once I made some offers for a pair of C&J hand grades very close to the asked price, and they were all declined. In the end I pulled the trigger for the full price :embar: 

 

 

Oh please, don't… But as far as my calculation goes they're at least 100 pounds off at buy-it-now price, and Skoak don't seem to have any Galways in stock at the moment (luckily)...


But since it's considered one of their EG stock models you could order it without paying any MTO upcharges.

post #6967 of 14953

(not listening, not listening) :devil:

 

 

 

… But thanks anyway :)

post #6968 of 14953
Quote:
Originally Posted by S K M View Post
 

(not listening, not listening) :devil:

 

 

 

… But thanks anyway :)

Once you see it, you can't resist it.

 

EG Galway = One SWEET A$$ LOOKING BOOT!!!

post #6969 of 14953

post #6970 of 14953
Quote:
Originally Posted by S K M View Post
 


LOL

post #6971 of 14953
Somebody needs to make up those t-shirts for real.
post #6972 of 14953
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerP View Post

Somebody needs to make up those t-shirts for real.

That'd be pretty cool.

post #6973 of 14953
Today i pull the trigger by the Telford on 82 Last in Dark Oak.

I have this One also in Black and i Love The very fine brouge
post #6974 of 14953

 

 

 

We are curious to know what you gentlemen think about the EG Shannon and Carmina's balmoral boot.  Big difference? No difference? 

post #6975 of 14953

^ Difference is like that between a BMW 5 series and a Lamborghini.  Both are beautiful and I'd be pretty d@mned happy with either.  The first is great, the second will blow your doors off.  Visually, the difference between the shoes won't be nearly as great to most people (as opposed to with the cars).  If you know what to look for, however, there is definitely a difference.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy