Originally Posted by CTBrummie
The boot leg only is lined, mate.
Thank you kind sir. Though, now I'm a little confused. Affiliate vendor Skoaktiebolaget is doing a MTO for a Galway in Rosewood Country Calf and lined with shearling in the vamp not the shaft (spoilered link below), when I asked for confirmation they indicated that it has always been in the vamp not the shaft. I guess I'll follow up with them again to confirm. Perhaps Edward Green gives you the option as to where to put the shearling?
Originally Posted by Leaves Galway Veldtschoen pre-order in Rosewood Country Calf, shearling lined.
We are now taking pre-orders so that clients can book their pair in advance for this special make up. All sizes and widths can be ordered. Delivery is September 2014.
Our version will be made up in the so-called veldtschoen construction and it will be shearling lined. We will use the 64 last and the default width is E (normal width). If you require a different width, please e-mail us and we will arrange for this. We will use a Ridgeway sole for these country boots. The shearling lining is in the vamp and the edges of the shaft only (not the whole shaft).
The deposit is 25% of the full price. The remaining 75% will be billed through PayPal before delivery. Delivery is planned for September 2014. The full price is 8900 SEK (7120 SEK ex VAT for clients outside the EU).
Or e-mail us for more info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Originally Posted by Leaves
Edward Green Galway is always just lined in the vamp (the area covering the foot) and not the shaft. The only part of the shaft that is lined is a small strip on the top of the shaft.