Too bad I am not a fan of them because EG and GG make some great ones.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by Cleav, 3/5/15
- topicEdward Greentagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEdward Green Galwaytagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEdward Green Westministertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by Cleav, 3/5/15
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- RARE Edward Green Asprey 202 Last Monk Boot uk11.5E US12D Box Burgundy Delapre Last post on 7/5/15 at 1:04am in Buying and Selling
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Yesterday at 11:00 am in Classic Menswear
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets that have turned black/Last edited: Yesterday
- What tools do you need to get burnish your shoes like a real pro? ...Last edited: Yesterday
- Using a suede protector spray on regular calfskin shoes (and why...Last edited: 2/9/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy - Page 435
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6512 of 253621/25/14 at 6:32amQuote:Originally Posted by bespoken pa
The great part , well one of the many great parts about the Galway is that last selection totally changes the boot. I wear my 82 with leather soles as more of a dress boot. The 64 with veldt is a beast of a field boot. I have zug on the brain as of late. DDD, you could sell of what you have and start a Galway on rotation.
You should consider joining our quest for the ultimate rough out Galway: heather gorse(zug)/suede, ridgeway sole, veldtschoen construction and shearling lining. Only problem is heather gorse (z) is out of stock at EG, and they're not sure if they restock it or not, but since we're already seven members interested be might be able to nudge them a bit...post #6513 of 253621/25/14 at 9:58am
So beautiful! I love it when you post pics from this angle, with you on the steps.
Galways today, conquering the snow.
/****** Apparently I live on Instagram too - mainly timepieces, shoes, attire and the occasional cheeseburger. @no_frills_vc. ******/post #6514 of 253621/25/14 at 11:13ampost #6515 of 253621/25/14 at 11:26ampost #6516 of 253621/25/14 at 12:18pmpost #6517 of 253621/25/14 at 12:34pmQuote:
I have numerous doak models and various EG colors, but not Hazel. Hazel seems to get very little discussion on herepost #6518 of 253621/25/14 at 12:35pmQuote:Originally Posted by laufer
Thankspost #6519 of 253621/25/14 at 2:28pmpost #6520 of 253621/25/14 at 3:22pmpost #6521 of 253621/25/14 at 7:21pmpost #6522 of 253621/26/14 at 8:23ampost #6523 of 253621/26/14 at 8:32ampost #6524 of 253621/26/14 at 8:40am
- Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 47 seconds ago
- › Help! Tom Ford Tuxedo lapel asymmetrical! Can it be fixed? 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 3 minutes ago
- › Kamakura Shirts - Madison Ave Store 4 minutes ago
- › I need feminism because tumblr 4 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 6 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 7 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...