or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy - Page 415

post #6211 of 13377
Quote:
Originally Posted by luc13 View Post

Wonderful shoes, Sir!
Thanks! Now that I look at it, my shoes appear to be the dark oak version of yours.
post #6212 of 13377
Unfortunately no G&G:)

post #6213 of 13377
Quote:
Originally Posted by luc13 View Post

Unfortunately no G&G:)
Very nice shoes sir, mind me asking what last they are on?
post #6214 of 13377
Dear Farhad, this one are build on the 606 Last in UK 12
post #6215 of 13377
Quote:
Originally Posted by luc13 View Post

Dear Farhad, this one are build on the 606 Last in UK 12

Thank you Gergor, very nice indeed.
post #6216 of 13377
Dear Farhad,

did Edward Green has at his sale sizes like UK 12 or UK 12.5 in stock also?

I've never been at the sale of Jermyn Street, but i was thinking to fly to London to visit it

Did G&G also has a Sale? So far I have no shoe from G & G because I do not know how the size fit me.
post #6217 of 13377
Quote:
Originally Posted by luc13 View Post

Dear Farhad,

did Edward Green has at his sale sizes like UK 12 or UK 12.5 in stock also?

I've never been at the sale of Jermyn Street, but i was thinking to fly to London to visit it

Did G&G also has a Sale? So far I have no shoe from G & G because I do not know how the size fit me.

PM sent
post #6218 of 13377
Quote:
Originally Posted by luc13 View Post

Dear Farhad,

did Edward Green has at his sale sizes like UK 12 or UK 12.5 in stock also?

I've never been at the sale of Jermyn Street, but i was thinking to fly to London to visit it

Did G&G also has a Sale? So far I have no shoe from G & G because I do not know how the size fit me.
If it helps, I wear the same size on EG and G&G

I know Bespoke England has some sale shoes from G&G (not sure about the inventory). I would try to reach out before going though (I've e-mailed Nick a few times recently but have not heard back so he might be busy).

How long is EG's sale? Do you have room to store a pair in 6.5E? shog[1].gif
post #6219 of 13377
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farhad19620 View Post

I prefer the Rosewood country calf but I may be biased!

photo 0E759205-7FBA-4419-AD30-4F3C13774977_zps6bazjdd3.jpg

Hear, hear this one on the 606
post #6220 of 13377
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

Hear, hear this one on the 606

Very nice, they look great.
post #6221 of 13377

Anyone looking for a discounted UK 10E Galway Rosewood CC version should probably contact Tassels ASAP :stirpot: 

post #6222 of 13377
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shouldaville View Post

Anyone looking for a discounted UK 10E Galway Rosewood CC version should probably contact Tassels ASAP stirpot.gif  

Not my size, but .... why are they discounted?
post #6223 of 13377
Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenfoldtieguy View Post


Not my size, but .... why are they discounted?

 

I believe just their version of "last pair". A few basic Alden as well, but nothing crazy compared to US stock and price.

post #6224 of 13377
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shouldaville View Post

I believe just their version of "last pair". A few basic Alden as well, but nothing crazy compared to US stock and price.
what was their price?
post #6225 of 13377
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post


what was their price?

Galway...around $800 US + shipping.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy