or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy - Page 404

post #6046 of 13199
I think you already surpassed me some time ago. Your vass mto are some of the best I've seen
post #6047 of 13199
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farhad19620 View Post

photo 52E9569D-1F06-430A-8C3F-3A0FE87170A2_zpsbonsirth.jpg

Is the stitching between the suede and the country calf letting go there or is it just the angle of the picture?

All the best for the new year btw.

MtB
post #6048 of 13199
In case anybody is interested in organizing a group MTO for Alderley boot let me know. It would have to be on 202 last and in country calf but everything else is negotiable.
post #6049 of 13199
My latest acquisition:

DSC06353_zps435a0d4a.jpg
DSC06354_zps345fb9bb.jpg
dd969526-26b9-437b-84b7-a849263e3abc_zpsf46c1186.jpg

Plymouth, 202, Rosewood country calf

MtB
post #6050 of 13199
Quote:
Originally Posted by laufer View Post

In case anybody is interested in organizing a group MTO for Alderley boot let me know. It would have to be on 202 last and in country calf but everything else is negotiable.

 

What colour are you considering? As earlier stated, I'm interested in an Alder GMTO, but had initially thought about Edwardian antique...

post #6051 of 13199
Quote:
Originally Posted by Looking to improve View Post

Is the stitching between the suede and the country calf letting go there or is it just the angle of the picture?

All the best for the new year btw.

MtB

It is just the angle of the picture, my God! I hope that it never happens If it did happen can you just believe how embarrassed EG would be! Luckily I have never had any problems with any of my Galway boots
post #6052 of 13199
Black Chelseas were worn at the NYE event I attended. No pic but they came out unscathed which was much better the the last NYE! Hope everyone is enjoying a day of football!
post #6053 of 13199
Love that brogue Looking. Great combo of color, grain and style.
post #6054 of 13199
Quote:
Originally Posted by S K M View Post

What colour are you considering? As earlier stated, I'm interested in an Alder GMTO, but had initially thought about Edwardian antique...

Any of these would work
Rosewood country calf
Mahogany country calf
Almond country calf

My first choice would be rosewood.
post #6055 of 13199
Quote:
Originally Posted by laufer View Post


Any of these would work
Rosewood country calf
Mahogany country calf
Almond country calf

My first choice would be rosewood.

 

Sounds good. However, I've given it a thought, and I find that the Alderley works best in less casual leathers and therefore I would like to stick to my original idea which will be something like this: Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, R1.1.1.||B2||T0JKX0lEPTRmNjc4MmQ3YTE1YTAzMmIwNGY2Y2NiNDgwMjc1NzA1MTY0NTIyZTE3MzlifHxTRUxMRVJfTkFNRT1haHN0ZW5lbWVudHx8T1JJR0lOQUxfRUJBWV9RVUFMSVRZX1NDT1JFPTR8fENSRUFUSU9OX0RBVEU9NC85LzEzIDEwOjQ3IEFN

post #6056 of 13199
Does anyone know what other online retailers stock the EG Beaulieu in the dark oak? If what I've read regarding fit on the 82 last then an UK8.5E should work for me (I wear a US9D). Leffot appears to have my size but I'm not too keen on their return policy, especially for a $1100 item. Does EG do orders over the phone directly? If so, how much more or less would their shoes be compared to dealers?


Sent from my tinfoil hat
post #6057 of 13199
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaseousclay View Post

Does anyone know what other online retailers stock the EG Beaulieu in the dark oak? If what I've read regarding fit on the 82 last then an UK8.5E should work for me (I wear a US9D). Leffot appears to have my size but I'm not too keen on their return policy, especially for a $1100 item. Does EG do orders over the phone directly? If so, how much more or less would their shoes be compared to dealers?


Sent from my tinfoil hat

http://www.skyvalet1.com/Edward-Green-Beaulieu_p_132.html on 888 though

Think Leather Soul may have it but not positive
post #6058 of 13199
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaseousclay View Post

Does anyone know what other online retailers stock the EG Beaulieu in the dark oak? If what I've read regarding fit on the 82 last then an UK8.5E should work for me (I wear a US9D). Leffot appears to have my size but I'm not too keen on their return policy, especially for a $1100 item. Does EG do orders over the phone directly? If so, how much more or less would their shoes be compared to dealers?


Sent from my tinfoil hat

If you have concerns about returns I would not recommend ordering from across the pond (assuming you're in the US). LS also has a conservative return policy. I think from a distributor's standpoint, most will be pretty strict on returns.

Regarding fit, I am a US 7D and I wear 6.5E in the 82.
post #6059 of 13199
Quote:
Originally Posted by stmaier View Post
 

finally get to join the club...Galway & Alderley in dark oak...both MTO from Skoak...I think dark oak may be the perfect shade of brown...

 

 

 

Gorgeous !

post #6060 of 13199

 

 


We have the Alderley in stock at this time if your interested.  Mahogany country calf on the 202 last E.  Dainite sole.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy