Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by Cleav, 3/5/15
- topicEdward Greentagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEdward Green Galwaytagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEdward Green Westministertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by Cleav, 3/5/15
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- RARE Edward Green Asprey 202 Last Monk Boot uk11.5E US12D Box Burgundy Delapre Last post on 7/5/15 at 1:04am in Buying and Selling
- Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on 9/26/16 at 3:42pm in Classic Menswear
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Ron Rider's comprehensive Shoe Care GuideLast edited: 8/10/16
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing GuideLast edited: 4/29/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy - Page 387post #5791 of 2839112/5/13 at 1:58ampost #5792 of 2839112/5/13 at 4:07am
End of the year so we are taking 40% off and removing 10% for VAT.
Midford Black 5.5, 7.5E UK 82 last
Malvern Dark Oak 6.5E UK 82 last
Cardiff Burnt Pine 5.5, 9.5F 606 last
Walcot Edwardian 6.5, 7.5F UK 888 last
Welland Burgundy 6.5, 7F UK 888 last
PM with any questions.
Edited by unipair guy - 12/15/13 at 4:45ampost #5793 of 2839112/5/13 at 4:30ampost #5794 of 2839112/5/13 at 6:32ampost #5795 of 2839112/5/13 at 6:32ampost #5796 of 2839112/5/13 at 6:34amQuote:Quote:Quote:
Thanks very much -post #5797 of 2839112/5/13 at 6:37ampost #5798 of 2839112/5/13 at 6:54ampost #5799 of 2839112/5/13 at 8:37ampost #5800 of 2839112/5/13 at 11:27ampost #5801 of 2839112/7/13 at 1:13amQuote:
I see what you mean. It is very straight shaped and short nose. No ergonomic curve. Having said that it fits me OK.
I have a rather narrow feet.
I thought 32 Dover is MTO only and almost all are now 606.post #5802 of 2839112/7/13 at 1:19amQuote:
Toes should be able to move. You mentioned your size difference between R and L is about 1/4 size.
Maybe size up by half and put a thin leather insock to the smaller foot side is a good idea.
From another view point,
EG loosens up quite easily in my experience. Foot bed sinks and create more rooms, but I think toes should freely move from the day 1.
Good luck.post #5803 of 2839112/7/13 at 5:41ampost #5804 of 2839112/7/13 at 6:10ampost #5805 of 2839112/7/13 at 6:12am
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Price DROP Both worn once: Ferragamo black loafers ("Cannes") and... 53 seconds ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 2 minutes ago
- › Men's Hats: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions... 5 minutes ago
- › Oak Street Bootmakers 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 38R Tenero Green Hopsack Sport Coat 10 minutes ago
- › FS: NWT Sartorio by Kiton Super 110 Wool Suit 54 7R EU / 44 US... 10 minutes ago
- › Billy Reid NWT Grey Check Linen Blazer 40R Made in Italy 10 minutes ago
- › Zzegna Grey Knit Unstructured Blazers NWT XXL 10 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...