or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy - Page 380

post #5686 of 14993
One pair waiting for me at home after work today, two more coming in Thursday...



post #5687 of 14993
PSA (apologies if already mentioned):

NOV 20 - corporate day at BB - 30% off
post #5688 of 14993

Final Call - price drops on Edward Green for Foster & Son Shoes, now £469 including VAT and international delivery

 

Cross Post from Foster & Son/Henry Maxwell: Affiliate Thread

 

We are reaching the last few of our Edward Green stock shoes. Please email us at shoemakers@foster.co.uk, to check on size, or PM us for more details.

 

The Portman in black on the 88 last, all gone

The Portman in Burgundy on the 88 last, one pair in 7.5E

The Clifton in Black on the 888 last, one pair each in 6.5E, 7E, 7.5E, 8.5E and 9E

The Clifton in Dark Oak on the 888 last, one pair each in 7.5E, 10E, 10.5E and 11.5E and 12E

The Snowdon Loafer in Tan on the 184 last, one pair in 12E

The Hamble Monk in Tan on the 606 last, one pair in 10E

The Fitzwilliam in Black on the 888 last, one pair each in 6E, 6.5E, 7E, 8.5E and 9.5

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v80), quality = 90

The Regent Austerity Brogue in Black on the 888 last, one pair in 8.5E

The Gordon Spectator on the 202 last, one pair each in 6E, 6.5E and 9.5E

Please contact us by PM or email at shoemakers@foster.co.uk. Please be sure of your size and fit as we will not be accepting returns.

 

Foster & Son

post #5689 of 14993
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

true. it could always be worse. you could be a lions fan and have to agonize over bone-headed plays all season. then again a midnight navy and cloud boot would look half-decent

baldy[1].gif
post #5690 of 14993
Apologies if this has been asked before, but does anyone know if Foster & Sons orders to the US are getting hit with duties/brokerage fees?
post #5691 of 14993
Oliver Wendell Holmes speaks! (And I concur.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtauton View Post

Taxes are essential to a well regulated society and should be payed by all and not just some 'suckers'
post #5692 of 14993
Quote:
Originally Posted by jreigen View Post

One pair waiting for me at home after work today, two more coming in Thursday...
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)



My other two pair showed up early today!

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)





post #5693 of 14993

^^Well, I just love the 3 eye derby.

post #5694 of 14993
Quote:
Originally Posted by jreigen View Post


My other two pair showed up early today! Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show) Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
 

 

Inverness in Dark Oak? Great choice! I take it you were inspired by me and my photos, posted in this thread a couple of months ago? ;)

post #5695 of 14993

Sorry for my question may not relate the thread, but I want to know if an UK citizen bought a shoes at price including VAT in London, then he leaved for a destination outside the EU and brought that shoes with him (new in box), would he received the deduction of VAT before leaving England?

post #5696 of 14993

jreigen: beautiful shoes!  I think I know the colors, but just to make sure, would you state them?

post #5697 of 14993

jreigen - that's an instant shoe collection right there - congrats!

post #5698 of 14993
Quote:
Originally Posted by azumi View Post
 

Sorry for my question may not relate the thread, but I want to know if an UK citizen bought a shoes at price including VAT in London, then he leaved for a destination outside the EU and brought that shoes with him (new in box), would he received the deduction of VAT before leaving England?

 

Depends on whether he intends to leave the UK for an extended period of time.  According to the HM Revenue & Customs, if you do not live permanently in the UK and you make a purchase in the UK, then you may be able to claim the VAT back

post #5699 of 14993
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowkin View Post
 

 

Depends on whether he intends to leave the UK for an extended period of time.  According to the HM Revenue & Customs, if you do not live permanently in the UK and you make a purchase in the UK, then you may be able to claim the VAT back

His nationality is United Kingdom but now he's living and working in Vietnam. He'll return to the UK for a short time (just about a month) and then come back to Vietnam for a year.

 

I intend to ask him to do me a favor by purchasing some shoes in the UK (then bring them back to VN) and reclaim the VAT but we are not sure if he can claim it back because of his nationality. 

 

Could you give any suggestion about this case?

 

Thank you.

post #5700 of 14993
Quote:
Originally Posted by azumi View Post

His nationality is United Kingdom but now he's living and working in Vietnam. He'll return to the UK for a short time (just about a month) and then come back to Vietnam for a year.

I intend to ask him to do me a favor by purchasing some shoes in the UK (then bring them back to VN) and reclaim the VAT but we are not sure if he can claim it back because of his nationality. 

Could you give any suggestion about this case?

Thank you.

Nationality is not a problem. A friend of mine who is a UK national went back to the UK this summer and he had no problem claiming back the VAT on his purchases upon leaving the UK.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy