or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy - Page 37

post #541 of 13120
I can't seem to find an e-mail address on their website either. puzzled.gif Well, if they want to keep their shoes for themselves, so be it. cloud.gif
post #542 of 13120
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieworkwear View Post

I believe if you've ever placed an order direct from them, you're placed on it. Otherwise, I'm sure they're happy to place you on the mailing list if you just call one of their London stores.

+1. Just email or call the Jermyn Street store.
post #543 of 13120
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHS View Post

I can't seem to find an e-mail address on their website either. puzzled.gif Well, if they want to keep their shoes for themselves, so be it. cloud.gif

enquiries@edwardgreen.com

You would need to click on CONTACT in the upper right corner of the website ... almost impossible to find.

P.S.: another email address is sales@edwardgreen.com
post #544 of 13120
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexE View Post

enquiries@edwardgreen.com
You would need to click on CONTACT in the upper right corner of the website ... almost impossible to find.
P.S.: another email address is sales@edwardgreen.com

Thank you. I don't know why I couldn't find the address before.
post #545 of 13120
Quote:
Originally Posted by NORE View Post

I'm sure you've seen the 606. Every time I think of the 606 I think of Ich_Dien's shoes here http://www.styleforum.net/t/174924/ic-edward-green-shoes-10-10-5-uk-only/0_100#post_3119326
I even had his pic as my avatar for a while.
274

They were lovely shoes!
post #546 of 13120
888 With 'Old School' Lated Tree's in Dark Oak....
261
469
post #547 of 13120
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthdragon View Post

888 With 'Old School' Lated Tree's in Dark Oak....
261
469

Those are some damn beautiful shoes.
post #548 of 13120
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthdragon View Post

888 With 'Old School' Lated Tree's in Dark Oak....

469

Are such hinged trees still standard with RLPL EGs?
post #549 of 13120

crup-oundle.jpg

Oundle in Navy Crup

post #550 of 13120
^?oh hai
post #551 of 13120
EGforRLPLSmall.jpg
Barksdale : Grant : Addison

Edited by nate10184 - 6/26/12 at 8:00pm
post #552 of 13120
Beautiful pic. Makes me wish my grants were in dark oak instead of chestnut.
post #553 of 13120
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

Beautiful pic. Makes me wish my grants were in dark oak instead of chestnut.

Yep I own a pair in dark oak and they are amazing. Actually have been lucky enough to own all three of the above.
post #554 of 13120
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

Beautiful pic. Makes me wish my grants were in dark oak instead of chestnut.

Are you sure?
233
525
525
post #555 of 13120
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolecho View Post

Are such hinged trees still standard with RLPL EGs?
No Sir - they stopped the Trees about a year ago.
The lasted trees, possibly even longer (this is the only hinged pair that I have).
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy