It is my understanding that the trees EG supplied were nearly identical, as I found that pic doing a search for EG trees. If you get a set make sure to upload pics so the record can be set straight finally.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by Cleav, 3/5/15
- topicEdward Greentagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEdward Green Galwaytagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEdward Green Westministertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by Cleav, 3/5/15
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- RARE Edward Green Asprey 202 Last Monk Boot uk11.5E US12D Box Burgundy Delapre Last post on 7/5/15 at 1:04am in Buying and Selling
- Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Yesterday at 11:24 pm in Classic Menswear
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Ron Rider's comprehensive Shoe Care GuideLast edited: 8/10/16
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing GuideLast edited: 4/29/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy - Page 35post #511 of 302146/17/12 at 7:07ampost #512 of 302146/17/12 at 10:33amQuote:Originally Posted by LeJouvre
Mark and Craig and Jonathon are from the Edwards of Manchester store and not Edward Green.
Chris (Gumbs) and Hercules are at the Jermyn Street Edward Green store, nowhere near as friendly or helpful as Edwards of Manchester.
Ring Edwards of Manchester, speak to Mark Firth, and remember, the "wink-wink" word is "Jolly Roger" and they will do most anything for you including finding you lasted shoe trees for Edward Green products, G&G shoes, anything you need.
A few posters here have commented on the apparent unfriendliness of EG staff, but can't say I've ever found this.
Regards Edwards of Manchester they're a good bunch, not as knowledgeable as one might hope however.post #513 of 302146/17/12 at 12:39pmpost #514 of 302146/17/12 at 1:11pmpost #515 of 302146/17/12 at 1:47pmpost #516 of 302146/17/12 at 1:54pmpost #517 of 302146/17/12 at 3:16pmQuote:
Perhaps you should remember that when using the PM facility to tout for business.
And whilst we're on this matter perhaps you should sell things like everyone else through BS or become an affiliate seller, rather than attempting to run a half cocked PR campaign through the various threads.post #518 of 302146/17/12 at 4:42pmpost #519 of 302146/18/12 at 12:15ampost #520 of 302146/18/12 at 12:09pmQuote:Originally Posted by LeJouvre
Perhaps you should start contributing posts which make some sense. Even if I did have anything for sale, which I don't, I would PM somebody with both taste and the money to pay for the goods.
You're on neither list.
Welcome to my ignore list Stirling, you have been trolling for quite some time already
Sonny, I was making and wearing EG shoes when you were still in pampers.
It's evident from your sheepish behavior that you've been trying to exploit this forum so that makes you the troll.post #521 of 302146/18/12 at 12:35pmpost #522 of 302146/18/12 at 12:39pmQuote:
Yeah, EG and lots of other venerable makers, like G&G for example have been known to use humble Kiwi.post #523 of 302146/18/12 at 2:34pmpost #524 of 302146/18/12 at 2:38pmpost #525 of 302146/18/12 at 3:00pm
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 1 minute ago
- › Ray Bans and Randolph Engineering Sunglasses 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › Gun Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Introduce yourself. 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Stussy Stock Applique Hoodie Pale Yellow size L BRAND NEW HARD TO FIND 6 minutes ago
- › For Sale: Norse Projects Hugo Light jacket size L USED good... 6 minutes ago
- › Adidas Tobacco Riviera/Rivea Pale Nude mens s 9 BRAND NEW 6 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...