It is my understanding that the trees EG supplied were nearly identical, as I found that pic doing a search for EG trees. If you get a set make sure to upload pics so the record can be set straight finally.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by Cleav, 3/5/15
- topicEdward Greentagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEdward Green Galwaytagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEdward Green Westministertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by Cleav, 3/5/15
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- RARE Edward Green Asprey 202 Last Monk Boot uk11.5E US12D Box Burgundy Delapre Last post on 7/5/15 at 1:04am in Buying and Selling
- Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Yesterday at 10:34 pm in Classic Menswear
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing GuideLast edited: 4/29/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy - Page 35post #511 of 274506/17/12 at 7:07ampost #512 of 274506/17/12 at 10:33amQuote:Originally Posted by LeJouvre
Mark and Craig and Jonathon are from the Edwards of Manchester store and not Edward Green.
Chris (Gumbs) and Hercules are at the Jermyn Street Edward Green store, nowhere near as friendly or helpful as Edwards of Manchester.
Ring Edwards of Manchester, speak to Mark Firth, and remember, the "wink-wink" word is "Jolly Roger" and they will do most anything for you including finding you lasted shoe trees for Edward Green products, G&G shoes, anything you need.
A few posters here have commented on the apparent unfriendliness of EG staff, but can't say I've ever found this.
Regards Edwards of Manchester they're a good bunch, not as knowledgeable as one might hope however.post #513 of 274506/17/12 at 12:39pmpost #514 of 274506/17/12 at 1:11pmpost #515 of 274506/17/12 at 1:47pmpost #516 of 274506/17/12 at 1:54pmpost #517 of 274506/17/12 at 3:16pmQuote:
Perhaps you should remember that when using the PM facility to tout for business.
And whilst we're on this matter perhaps you should sell things like everyone else through BS or become an affiliate seller, rather than attempting to run a half cocked PR campaign through the various threads.post #518 of 274506/17/12 at 4:42pmpost #519 of 274506/18/12 at 12:15ampost #520 of 274506/18/12 at 12:09pmQuote:Originally Posted by LeJouvre
Perhaps you should start contributing posts which make some sense. Even if I did have anything for sale, which I don't, I would PM somebody with both taste and the money to pay for the goods.
You're on neither list.
Welcome to my ignore list Stirling, you have been trolling for quite some time already
Sonny, I was making and wearing EG shoes when you were still in pampers.
It's evident from your sheepish behavior that you've been trying to exploit this forum so that makes you the troll.post #521 of 274506/18/12 at 12:35pmpost #522 of 274506/18/12 at 12:39pmQuote:
Yeah, EG and lots of other venerable makers, like G&G for example have been known to use humble Kiwi.post #523 of 274506/18/12 at 2:34pmpost #524 of 274506/18/12 at 2:38pmpost #525 of 274506/18/12 at 3:00pm
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 20 seconds ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 23 seconds ago
- › OFFICIAL Game of Thrones Thread 1 minute ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 5 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 5 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding