It is my understanding that the trees EG supplied were nearly identical, as I found that pic doing a search for EG trees. If you get a set make sure to upload pics so the record can be set straight finally.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by Cleav, 3/5/15
- topicEdward Greentagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEdward Green Galwaytagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEdward Green Westministertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by Cleav, 3/5/15
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- RARE Edward Green Asprey 202 Last Monk Boot uk11.5E US12D Box Burgundy Delapre Last post on 7/5/15 at 1:04am in Buying and Selling
- Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on 2/13/17 at 8:15am in Classic Menswear
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Ron Rider's comprehensive Shoe Care GuideLast edited: 8/10/16
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing GuideLast edited: 4/29/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy - Page 35post #511 of 299786/17/12 at 7:07ampost #512 of 299786/17/12 at 10:33amQuote:Originally Posted by LeJouvre
Mark and Craig and Jonathon are from the Edwards of Manchester store and not Edward Green.
Chris (Gumbs) and Hercules are at the Jermyn Street Edward Green store, nowhere near as friendly or helpful as Edwards of Manchester.
Ring Edwards of Manchester, speak to Mark Firth, and remember, the "wink-wink" word is "Jolly Roger" and they will do most anything for you including finding you lasted shoe trees for Edward Green products, G&G shoes, anything you need.
A few posters here have commented on the apparent unfriendliness of EG staff, but can't say I've ever found this.
Regards Edwards of Manchester they're a good bunch, not as knowledgeable as one might hope however.post #513 of 299786/17/12 at 12:39pmpost #514 of 299786/17/12 at 1:11pmpost #515 of 299786/17/12 at 1:47pmpost #516 of 299786/17/12 at 1:54pmpost #517 of 299786/17/12 at 3:16pmQuote:
Perhaps you should remember that when using the PM facility to tout for business.
And whilst we're on this matter perhaps you should sell things like everyone else through BS or become an affiliate seller, rather than attempting to run a half cocked PR campaign through the various threads.post #518 of 299786/17/12 at 4:42pmpost #519 of 299786/18/12 at 12:15ampost #520 of 299786/18/12 at 12:09pmQuote:Originally Posted by LeJouvre
Perhaps you should start contributing posts which make some sense. Even if I did have anything for sale, which I don't, I would PM somebody with both taste and the money to pay for the goods.
You're on neither list.
Welcome to my ignore list Stirling, you have been trolling for quite some time already
Sonny, I was making and wearing EG shoes when you were still in pampers.
It's evident from your sheepish behavior that you've been trying to exploit this forum so that makes you the troll.post #521 of 299786/18/12 at 12:35pmpost #522 of 299786/18/12 at 12:39pmQuote:
Yeah, EG and lots of other venerable makers, like G&G for example have been known to use humble Kiwi.post #523 of 299786/18/12 at 2:34pmpost #524 of 299786/18/12 at 2:38pmpost #525 of 299786/18/12 at 3:00pm
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 9 seconds ago
- › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread 1 minute ago
- › French Tailoring Thread (e.g. Camps de Luca, Cifonelli, Smalto and... 5 minutes ago
- › Corneliani for Ralph Lauren made in Italy 100% linen/flax trousers... 6 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 7 minutes ago
- › NWT Valentini Navy blue 100% wool, size 46 (EU). 9 minutes ago
- › BNIB! Loake Pimlico Dark brown suede chukka boot capital last size 5F! 15 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 26 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 33 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 39 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › The Current Popular Menswear Pieces
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway