or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy - Page 326

post #4876 of 18809
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post
 

 

Looking good, great looking Galways.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crat View Post

Win, Junior!

 

Thx gents!

post #4877 of 18809
Quote:
Originally Posted by unipair guy View Post
 

 

Some Edward Green eye candy for your weekend gentlemen.  Unipair

 

If you can't find a brown shoe that makes you happy in this group, you're just being difficult.

post #4878 of 18809
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerP View Post

If you can't find a brown shoe that makes you happy in this group, you're just being difficult.

Haha, word smile.gif Great line up and a great photo.
post #4879 of 18809
Dark Oak Antique Asquiths, anyone?
post #4880 of 18809
Quote:
Originally Posted by ap10046 View Post

Dark Oak Antique Asquiths, anyone?

 

Are you selling? 

:lurk:

post #4881 of 18809
Indeed, sir. BNIB.
post #4882 of 18809
Would help if you posted the size...
post #4883 of 18809
Apologies, gents.
11.5/12
Dark Oak Antique
Box
Bags
Polishing Mat
EG leaflet
Oh and did I mention Brand New.

Not my pictures, poached from the seller. Haven't taken them out of the box since they arrived.






post #4884 of 18809
How the hell did you manage to get the seller to ship those to you? Seller from NY right?

Why not just keep?
post #4885 of 18809
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

How the hell did you manage to get the seller to ship those to you? Seller from NY right?

Why not just keep?
YOU of all people should know me better than that!!!!! Hahahahahahahahaha.
I'm quite...persistent!

I need boots! Or money....shog[1].gif
post #4886 of 18809

Hey Gents,

 

Hope you can help.

 

What would be my size in the 82 E if i'm a size 11.5D UK in the 888 and a 11E in the 202?

 

Thanks.

post #4887 of 18809
Quote:
Originally Posted by styledamage View Post

Hey Gents,

Hope you can help.

What would be my size in the 82 E if i'm a size 11.5D UK in the 888 and a 11E in the 202?

Thanks.

I would go with 11.5 as I am a size 8 in the 202 last but have 8.5 in the 888 and 82. Hope this helps but it is always better to try the shoes on to decide exactly.
post #4888 of 18809
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farhad19620 View Post


I would go with 11.5 as I am a size 8 in the 202 last but have 8.5 in the 888 and 82. Hope this helps but it is always better to try the shoes on to decide exactly.

 

Are yours 888 in a D width?

 

I've already bought the Galways in 11.5E and I'm thinking they might be too big. 


Edited by styledamage - 9/29/13 at 8:54am
post #4889 of 18809
Quote:
Originally Posted by styledamage View Post

Are your 888 in a D width?

I've already bought the Galways in 11.5E and I'm thinking they might be too big. 

Here in the UK I have mostly seen E and F width, sorry but I am not familiar with any D width shoes. If the shoes are slightly big you can use an insole but you will feel very uncomfortable if they are too tight.
post #4890 of 18809
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farhad19620 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by styledamage View Post

Are your 888 in a D width?

I've already bought the Galways in 11.5E and I'm thinking they might be too big. 

Here in the UK I have mostly seen E and F width, sorry but I am not familiar with any D width shoes. If the shoes are slightly big you can use an insole but you will feel very uncomfortable if they are too tight.

I agree wholeheartedly.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy