Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by Cleav, 3/5/15
- topicEdward Greentagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEdward Green Galwaytagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEdward Green Westministertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by Cleav, 3/5/15
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- RARE Edward Green Asprey 202 Last Monk Boot uk11.5E US12D Box Burgundy Delapre Last post on 7/5/15 at 1:04am in Buying and Selling
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 7:17 am in Classic Menswear
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- What does it mean to Relast a shoe?Last edited: 2/8/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- How do I polish my shoes but preserve the color of the contrast...Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy - Page 320post #4786 of 253179/21/13 at 6:41pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4787 of 253179/21/13 at 6:57pmpost #4788 of 253179/22/13 at 1:00ampost #4789 of 253179/22/13 at 1:05amQuote:Originally Posted by unipair guy
Our Edward Green sales models. Some come in more than one color.
Midford Black 82 last 5.5, 8E
Cardiff Burnt Pine Antique 606 last 5.5F
Picadilly 184 last mink suede 6.5F
Picadilly 184 last burt pine/beige twill 5.5F
Malvern Dark Oak Antique 82 last 6.5, 8E
Malvern Chestnut Beige Twill spectator 202 last 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 9E
Welland Burgundy Antique 888 last 6, 6.5, 7F
Albert 389 last Black velvet 5.5, 8.5E
Olive velvet 5.5, 9E
Burgundy velvet 5.5, 9E
Navy velvet 9E
Walcot Edwardian Antique 888 last 5.5, 6.5, 7.5F
Lichfield 82 last Chestnut Antique 6.5E
Please pm questions on pricing and shipping.
We still have some sizes left for sale.post #4790 of 253179/23/13 at 3:32ampost #4791 of 253179/23/13 at 4:28ampost #4792 of 253179/23/13 at 5:07ampost #4793 of 253179/23/13 at 6:22ampost #4794 of 253179/23/13 at 8:19ampost #4795 of 253179/23/13 at 8:29amQuote:
Wow, is that MTO? with VAT?
I seem to remeber Nevis on 606 in Mahogany Country Calf being a part of this year's Edward Green catalog? Anyways I might be interested Nevis too so if you want to pursue group MTO to avoid MTO fee let me know.post #4796 of 253179/23/13 at 8:37amQuote:These are actually made for a fashion show, for some English clothing brand I don't remember the name of. But it is Edward Green who has made the finish themselves, so they most likely won't have any problems recrafting them or anything. They look like shit though, that's for sure.post #4797 of 253179/23/13 at 8:41ampost #4798 of 253179/23/13 at 9:04amQuote:Originally Posted by j ingevaldsson
These are actually made for a fashion show, for some English clothing brand I don't remember the name of. But it is Edward Green who has made the finish themselves, so they most likely won't have any problems recrafting them or anything. They look like shit though, that's for sure.
A previous listing ( of the same shoes?) stated that they were used for a Hardy Amies show: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Edward-Green-size-10-1-2-Falkirk-Brogue-Gold-over-blue-Oxford-shoes-/310707322432?clk_rvr_id=524113525547&nma=true&si=EzCBoYcqQElwrr20PKocnQn8Ukc%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557post #4799 of 253179/23/13 at 9:26amQuote:Originally Posted by Chowkin
A previous listing ( of the same shoes?) stated that they were used for a Hardy Amies show: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Edward-Green-size-10-1-2-Falkirk-Brogue-Gold-over-blue-Oxford-shoes-/310707322432?clk_rvr_id=524113525547&nma=true&si=EzCBoYcqQElwrr20PKocnQn8Ukc%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557
Yeah, thanks. Don't think it's the same pair though, the colors are listed as blue in the previous one and black in the new, and do look a bit different. The sticker on the sole seem to be in a bit different place as well. But they are certainly made for the same Hardy Amies-show.post #4800 of 253179/23/13 at 4:42pmQuote:
No - MTO is +GBP150! Nevis is not available in Dark Oak, this would be MTO only, the Nevis is however available in Chestnut or Mahogany country calf. Too rich for my Blood (once again we are ruined by SF pricing). For that coin I will think about retail on a pair of Corthay or St C's.....
- Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy
Styleforum Top Picks
- What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Cars We Drive! 5 seconds ago
- › NEW ALDEN color 8 Wingtip boots, crepe sole, 9.5D Barrie/US 10D 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 1 minute ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › I need feminism because tumblr 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 2 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 4 minutes ago
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...