or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy - Page 318

post #4756 of 19480
I just received my EoM order. I put the order in back in February; they quoted 4-5 months. In July I emailed about them, and they promptly replied that they were expecting them in the next few weeks, but then had to apologise last month when they said that EG were very busy and were backed up. I received the shoes and they're very nice indeed - midnight blue Shannons with blue grain on the ankle bit. Worth the wait, and had at great discount, so thanks to EoM.

BTW, I've been to the actual shop, and they're not that big, so I can see how such a special offer may swamp them a bit.
post #4757 of 19480
Quote:
Originally Posted by chobochobo View Post

I just received my EoM order. I put the order in back in February; they quoted 4-5 months. In July I emailed about them, and they promptly replied that they were expecting them in the next few weeks, but then had to apologise last month when they said that EG were very busy and were backed up. I received the shoes and they're very nice indeed - midnight blue Shannons with blue grain on the ankle bit. Worth the wait, and had at great discount, so thanks to EoM.

BTW, I've been to the actual shop, and they're not that big, so I can see how such a special offer may swamp them a bit.

 

Pictures, pictures, pretty please.

post #4758 of 19480
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post
 

 

Pictures, pictures, pretty please.

 

 

Ditto that.  LOVE the Galway in blue.

post #4759 of 19480
Peek a boo

post #4760 of 19480

Oh my.... must have put a smile on your face when you lifted the lid.

post #4761 of 19480
Yes smile.gif

It fits great too, I sized up 1/2 a size and it's perfect for me. I have a pair of black shannons in 'my size' and they're tough to get into.
post #4762 of 19480
I appreciate the effort chobo anymore perhaps.
post #4763 of 19480
Quote:
Originally Posted by chobochobo View Post

Yes smile.gif

It fits great too, I sized up 1/2 a size and it's perfect for me. I have a pair of black shannons in 'my size' and they're tough to get into.

yes, EG are very snug compare to other makers on the same size, some people do need to up 1/2 size.
post #4764 of 19480
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerP View Post
 

Oh my.... must have put a smile on your face when you lifted the lid.

 

X2

 

 

Very nice indeed.

 

Congrats!!!

post #4765 of 19480
Quote:
Originally Posted by wurger View Post


yes, EG are very snug compare to other makers on the same size, some people do need to up 1/2 size.

 

 

Surely that would depend on the last?

 

E.g. the 202 last feels more comfortable to me than the C&J 348 last in the same size (I have borderline wide feet).

post #4766 of 19480
it's really dependant on your feet and last, I wear the same size, but some of my mates go 1/2 size up.
post #4767 of 19480

Unipair guy; do you know how much I love you? I have size 6UK feet and if I where ever in the market for EG (sorry.....) I'd probably go to you!

post #4768 of 19480
Quote:
Originally Posted by TehBunny View Post
 

Unipair guy; do you know how much I love you? I have size 6UK feet and if I where ever in the market for EG (sorry.....) I'd probably go to you!

We have quite a few EG in size 6 and other sizes on sale right now.  :nodding:

post #4769 of 19480
Quote:
Originally Posted by unipair guy View Post
 

We have quite a few EG in size 6 and other sizes on sale right now.  :nodding:

 

Would you have any in size 5 on sale please?

post #4770 of 19480
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowkin View Post
 

 

Would you have any in size 5 on sale please?

We do have many 5.5 but no 5, sorry.  :(

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy