Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by Cleav, 3/5/15
- topicEdward Greentagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEdward Green Galwaytagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEdward Green Westministertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by Cleav, 3/5/15
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- RARE Edward Green Asprey 202 Last Monk Boot uk11.5E US12D Box Burgundy Delapre Last post on 7/5/15 at 1:04am in Buying and Selling
- Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Yesterday at 2:24 am in Classic Menswear
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Ron Rider's comprehensive Shoe Care GuideLast edited: 8/10/16
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing GuideLast edited: 4/29/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy - Page 315post #4711 of 283889/12/13 at 10:45pmpost #4712 of 283889/13/13 at 3:55ampost #4713 of 283889/13/13 at 5:53amHi guys, a few months back a fellow SF member suggested I should post what models we are stocking so SF members would have a chance to reserve a pair or add a pair to our stock order. This way people with small/large sizes can secure a pair. We can also order single pairs in different widths as long as the other specs are the same as our stock models. So here is a list of our incoming models.
Beaulieu in Dark Oak. 82 last, E-fitting. Single leather sole. Delivery in January.
Sandringham in Chestnut. 202 last. E-fitting. Double leather sole. Delivery in January.
Dover in Dark Oak. 606 last. E-fitting. Double leather sole. Delivery in March.
PM me for mor details or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Delivery times may be subject to change.post #4714 of 283889/13/13 at 8:42ampost #4715 of 283889/13/13 at 9:44ampost #4716 of 283889/13/13 at 9:51ampost #4717 of 283889/13/13 at 9:57ampost #4718 of 283889/13/13 at 11:44amQuote:Originally Posted by dieworkwear
I only have one pair of shoes in the 888. It fits a bit narrow in the toes, whereas all my other EG shoes fit the same in size. I haven't tried a different size in the 888, but if I were to buy one, I'd probably play around with sizing to see if I can get a more comfortable fit.
FWIW, I have the 202, 606, 82, 888, 184, and 64.
+1 on this. 888 is slightly narrower in the tow box - I can definitely feel the difference after 8-10 hours in them. But to size up would make the shoe too big. Perhaps a wider width might help, but havent tried it myself on the 888. But I have gone with a D, instead of E, width on the 202 and it is a much better fit for me. Same with the 82.
But generally have the 888 in the same size as all others - UK 9.5E.
I would stick with my regular size on the 184.post #4719 of 283889/13/13 at 3:59pmpost #4720 of 283889/13/13 at 4:01pmpost #4721 of 283889/13/13 at 4:02pmpost #4722 of 283889/13/13 at 5:32pmpost #4723 of 283889/13/13 at 5:39pmpost #4724 of 283889/13/13 at 8:05pmpost #4725 of 283889/14/13 at 2:10am
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Currently, there are 1421 Active Users (298 Members and 1123 Guests)
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Things you just don't get 2 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 2 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 3 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 8 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...