Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by Cleav, 3/5/15
- topicEdward Greentagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEdward Green Galwaytagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEdward Green Westministertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by Cleav, 3/5/15
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E Last post on 7/27/15 at 9:43pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- RARE Edward Green Asprey 202 Last Monk Boot uk11.5E US12D Box Burgundy Delapre Last post on 7/5/15 at 1:04am in Marketplace
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 9:39 pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 7/14/15 at 9:19am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy - Page 315post #4711 of 205329/12/13 at 10:45pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4712 of 205329/13/13 at 3:55ampost #4713 of 205329/13/13 at 5:53amHi guys, a few months back a fellow SF member suggested I should post what models we are stocking so SF members would have a chance to reserve a pair or add a pair to our stock order. This way people with small/large sizes can secure a pair. We can also order single pairs in different widths as long as the other specs are the same as our stock models. So here is a list of our incoming models.
Beaulieu in Dark Oak. 82 last, E-fitting. Single leather sole. Delivery in January.
Sandringham in Chestnut. 202 last. E-fitting. Double leather sole. Delivery in January.
Dover in Dark Oak. 606 last. E-fitting. Double leather sole. Delivery in March.
PM me for mor details or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Delivery times may be subject to change.post #4714 of 205329/13/13 at 8:42ampost #4715 of 205329/13/13 at 9:44ampost #4716 of 205329/13/13 at 9:51ampost #4717 of 205329/13/13 at 9:57ampost #4718 of 205329/13/13 at 11:44amQuote:Originally Posted by dieworkwear
I only have one pair of shoes in the 888. It fits a bit narrow in the toes, whereas all my other EG shoes fit the same in size. I haven't tried a different size in the 888, but if I were to buy one, I'd probably play around with sizing to see if I can get a more comfortable fit.
FWIW, I have the 202, 606, 82, 888, 184, and 64.
+1 on this. 888 is slightly narrower in the tow box - I can definitely feel the difference after 8-10 hours in them. But to size up would make the shoe too big. Perhaps a wider width might help, but havent tried it myself on the 888. But I have gone with a D, instead of E, width on the 202 and it is a much better fit for me. Same with the 82.
But generally have the 888 in the same size as all others - UK 9.5E.
I would stick with my regular size on the 184.post #4719 of 205329/13/13 at 3:59pmpost #4720 of 205329/13/13 at 4:01pmpost #4721 of 205329/13/13 at 4:02pmpost #4722 of 205329/13/13 at 5:32pmpost #4723 of 205329/13/13 at 5:39pmpost #4724 of 205329/13/13 at 8:05pm
- Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy
Styleforum Top Picks
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
Currently, there are 844 Active Users (115 Members and 729 Guests)
- › The Look goes on... 1 minute ago
- › Definitive Exotic Hide Identification Thread: Post your Hippo,... 4 minutes ago
- › E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE! 4 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 5 minutes ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 20 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 26 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 26 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE (JULY 31): FINE ART FRIDAY 27 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 34 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 37 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...