Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by Cleav, 3/5/15
- topicEdward Greentagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEdward Green Galwaytagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEdward Green Westministertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by Cleav, 3/5/15
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- RARE Edward Green Asprey 202 Last Monk Boot uk11.5E US12D Box Burgundy Delapre Last post on 7/5/15 at 1:04am in Buying and Selling
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 10:48 pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- Primer: Things you should have known about shoes and shoe care but...Last edited: 2/1/16
- A primer on shoe creams conditioners, and waxesLast edited: 2/1/16
- Primer: How to mirror shine your shoes.Last edited: 2/1/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy - Page 315post #4711 of 252459/12/13 at 10:45pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4712 of 252459/13/13 at 3:55ampost #4713 of 252459/13/13 at 5:53amHi guys, a few months back a fellow SF member suggested I should post what models we are stocking so SF members would have a chance to reserve a pair or add a pair to our stock order. This way people with small/large sizes can secure a pair. We can also order single pairs in different widths as long as the other specs are the same as our stock models. So here is a list of our incoming models.
Beaulieu in Dark Oak. 82 last, E-fitting. Single leather sole. Delivery in January.
Sandringham in Chestnut. 202 last. E-fitting. Double leather sole. Delivery in January.
Dover in Dark Oak. 606 last. E-fitting. Double leather sole. Delivery in March.
PM me for mor details or e-mail email@example.com.
Delivery times may be subject to change.post #4714 of 252459/13/13 at 8:42ampost #4715 of 252459/13/13 at 9:44ampost #4716 of 252459/13/13 at 9:51ampost #4717 of 252459/13/13 at 9:57ampost #4718 of 252459/13/13 at 11:44amQuote:Originally Posted by dieworkwear
I only have one pair of shoes in the 888. It fits a bit narrow in the toes, whereas all my other EG shoes fit the same in size. I haven't tried a different size in the 888, but if I were to buy one, I'd probably play around with sizing to see if I can get a more comfortable fit.
FWIW, I have the 202, 606, 82, 888, 184, and 64.
+1 on this. 888 is slightly narrower in the tow box - I can definitely feel the difference after 8-10 hours in them. But to size up would make the shoe too big. Perhaps a wider width might help, but havent tried it myself on the 888. But I have gone with a D, instead of E, width on the 202 and it is a much better fit for me. Same with the 82.
But generally have the 888 in the same size as all others - UK 9.5E.
I would stick with my regular size on the 184.post #4719 of 252459/13/13 at 3:59pmpost #4720 of 252459/13/13 at 4:01pmpost #4721 of 252459/13/13 at 4:02pmpost #4722 of 252459/13/13 at 5:32pmpost #4723 of 252459/13/13 at 5:39pmpost #4724 of 252459/13/13 at 8:05pm
- Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden Footwear
Currently, there are 1028 Active Users (189 Members and 839 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 39 seconds ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 8 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 8 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 11 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 15 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 19 minutes ago
- › Video Games 22 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 25 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 26 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...