Old pic. I could see you rocking these with your jeans and overcoat.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by Cleav, 3/5/15
- topicEdward Greentagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEdward Green Galwaytagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEdward Green Westministertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by Cleav, 3/5/15
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E Last post on Today at 8:11 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- RARE Edward Green Asprey 202 Last Monk Boot uk11.5E US12D Box Burgundy Delapre Last post on 7/5/15 at 1:04am in Marketplace
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 8:47 pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 7/14/15 at 9:19am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy - Page 4post #46 of 204663/12/12 at 10:08pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #47 of 204663/12/12 at 10:09pmpost #48 of 204663/12/12 at 11:52pmpost #49 of 204663/13/12 at 1:17ampost #50 of 204663/13/12 at 1:27ampost #51 of 204663/13/12 at 4:10am
JL does not have the variety of EG. Additionally, their MTO program is very limited. With EG, the possibilities are (almost) endless. There are literally tens of thousands of different permutations of their shoes that you could create. If there was a similar thread for JL I'd be surprised to see models and make-ups that I have not seen before. Whereas, I'm a huge EG fan and in these few pages I've seen 10+ make-ups that I had not imagined before. Green suede Cardiffs FTW!!post #52 of 204663/13/12 at 5:42amThread Starter
My bad. They must have just raised the price which had been $997 just a few weeks ago. I wonder if the trees are now included. They had been selling them separately.
Too bad. No longer the bargain they had been.
I see Sky Valet upped their price as well...guess I should have done better research!
My apologies.post #53 of 204663/13/12 at 7:23ampost #54 of 204663/13/12 at 7:55ampost #55 of 204663/13/12 at 11:35ampost #56 of 204663/13/12 at 11:58ampost #57 of 204663/13/12 at 3:28pmpost #58 of 204663/13/12 at 3:29pmThread Starterpost #59 of 204663/13/12 at 3:30pmpost #60 of 204663/15/12 at 1:39amQuote:Originally Posted by cwh812
JL does not have the variety of EG. Additionally, their MTO program is very limited. With EG, the possibilities are (almost) endless. There are literally tens of thousands of different permutations of their shoes that you could create. If there was a similar thread for JL I'd be surprised to see models and make-ups that I have not seen before. Whereas, I'm a huge EG fan and in these few pages I've seen 10+ make-ups that I had not imagined before. Green suede Cardiffs FTW!!
I would have thought the complete opposite. JL continuously comes out with new, never before seen models. Some are nice, some are just complete disasters as evidenced by their "spirit of the capital" collection. In any case, ill probably give EG another try as I consolidate my shoe wardrobe (i.e. quality over quantity)
- Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
Currently, there are 1489 Active Users (349 Members and 1140 Guests)
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 52 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 5 minutes ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › Shoe Sizing: First Time Buying Common Projects and I'm Having... 9 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 11 minutes ago
- › The Unbranded Brand Jeans 12 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...