Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by Cleav, 3/5/15
- topicEdward Greentagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEdward Green Galwaytagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEdward Green Westministertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by Cleav, 3/5/15
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- RARE Edward Green Asprey 202 Last Monk Boot uk11.5E US12D Box Burgundy Delapre Last post on 7/5/15 at 1:04am in Buying and Selling
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 7:47 am in Classic Menswear
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets that have turned black/Last edited: 2/10/16
- What tools do you need to get burnish your shoes like a real pro? ...Last edited: 2/10/16
- Using a suede protector spray on regular calfskin shoes (and why...Last edited: 2/9/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy - Page 273post #4081 of 253937/23/13 at 8:54pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4082 of 253937/23/13 at 9:27pmpost #4083 of 253937/23/13 at 9:37pmpost #4084 of 253937/24/13 at 4:29amQuick EG sale report:
Slippers are £145
Shoes are £295
Handsewn shoes and ankle boots are £325
Boots are £375
There was a good selection across the sizes, with a mix between seconds, special orders and display models. As always, if you want a specific model, last and leather you'll be disappointed but if you have a broad idea such as a brown loafer in a 7 / 7.5E you'll probably come away with something.
It wasn't actually as busy as I thought it might be upon opening, but got very hot due to the number of people in a relatively small space.
Just for completeness, Drakes ties are £40 / PS £25 / shirts £50 with a reasonable selection of all.post #4085 of 253937/24/13 at 4:50ampost #4086 of 253937/24/13 at 5:45ampost #4087 of 253937/24/13 at 5:47ampost #4088 of 253937/24/13 at 6:06ampost #4089 of 253937/24/13 at 6:21ampost #4090 of 253937/24/13 at 7:25amIf you are a 12.5/13D there are two awesome pairs of Galways available. One is the standard Dark Oak/Walnut Country Calf, while the other is (I think) Chestnut Antique/Tobacco Suede. The latter pair is beautiful and a combo I've never seen before.
For the bigger gents out there let me know if you want them proxied.
^ Phil, there was a Dark Oak Westminster in your size. PM me if interested.post #4091 of 253937/24/13 at 7:42ampost #4092 of 253937/24/13 at 7:47amQuote:
Didn't look at this size in detail. If you mention your width then that would help to narrow down the search.post #4093 of 253937/24/13 at 7:52ampost #4094 of 253937/24/13 at 7:53am
- Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Currently, there are 1619 Active Users (391 Members and 1228 Guests)
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 10 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 31 seconds ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 2 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 2 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 3 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 4 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 4 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 5 minutes ago
- › Fit check for first pair of loafers 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?