or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy - Page 273

post #4081 of 14380
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agnelli413 View Post

+1 

+1

post #4082 of 14380
Wanted=Inverness or Chelsea biggrin.gif

Proxy for a fee
post #4083 of 14380
Interested in Inverness or Dover!
post #4084 of 14380
Quick EG sale report:

Slippers are £145
Shoes are £295
Handsewn shoes and ankle boots are £325
Boots are £375

There was a good selection across the sizes, with a mix between seconds, special orders and display models. As always, if you want a specific model, last and leather you'll be disappointed but if you have a broad idea such as a brown loafer in a 7 / 7.5E you'll probably come away with something.

It wasn't actually as busy as I thought it might be upon opening, but got very hot due to the number of people in a relatively small space.

Just for completeness, Drakes ties are £40 / PS £25 / shirts £50 with a reasonable selection of all.
post #4085 of 14380
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonC View Post

Quick EG sale report:
Slippers are £145
Shoes are £295
Handsewn shoes and ankle boots are £325
Boots are £375

I assume these are seconds? These are still REALLY good prices though!
post #4086 of 14380
Why I am so far away from London at the moment!
post #4087 of 14380
Quote:
Originally Posted by DpprDr View Post

I assume these are seconds? These are still REALLY good prices though!

well he said a mix of seconds, MTO (not necessarily seconds?) and display model (usually not seconds)
post #4088 of 14380
Quote:
Originally Posted by clee1982 View Post

well he said a mix of seconds, MTO (not necessarily seconds?) and display model (usually not seconds)

My bad, for some reason the next paragraph didn't register... Probably shock from the prices. smile.gif
post #4089 of 14380
Quote:
Originally Posted by DpprDr View Post

My bad, for some reason the next paragraph didn't register... Probably shock from the prices. smile.gif

Certainly a good deal, but since I am no longer in London, guess I can just droll like most of the guys here happy.gif
post #4090 of 14380
If you are a 12.5/13D there are two awesome pairs of Galways available. One is the standard Dark Oak/Walnut Country Calf, while the other is (I think) Chestnut Antique/Tobacco Suede. The latter pair is beautiful and a combo I've never seen before.

For the bigger gents out there let me know if you want them proxied.

^ Phil, there was a Dark Oak Westminster in your size. PM me if interested.
post #4091 of 14380

Anyone notice anything notable in size 11UK?

 

Generally looking for boots, oxfords or derbys (no Monks or Slip Ons/Loafers) in anything but black. Would be interested in a proxy. 

post #4092 of 14380
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvitz81 View Post

Anyone notice anything notable in size 11UK?

Generally looking for boots, oxfords or derbys (no Monks or Slip Ons/Loafers) in anything but black. Would be interested in a proxy. 

Didn't look at this size in detail. If you mention your width then that would help to narrow down the search.
post #4093 of 14380

Did anyone see anything compelling in 9.5/10 D? I am interested in finding a proxy. Thanks.

post #4094 of 14380
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS7 View Post


Didn't look at this size in detail. If you mention your width then that would help to narrow down the search.

Standard Medium width (12D US or 11E or 11F UK) - Thanks in advance if you happen to head back for a look! 

post #4095 of 14380
Looking for Inverness or Chelsea in 10.5/11D or E. 888 or 82.

Will pay to play biggrin.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy