Is an understatement. Everything just flows so smoothly. Congrats. Are they dark oak?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by Cleav, 3/5/15
- topicEdward Greentagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEdward Green Galwaytagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEdward Green Westministertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by Cleav, 3/5/15
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- RARE Edward Green Asprey 202 Last Monk Boot uk11.5E US12D Box Burgundy Delapre Last post on 7/5/15 at 1:04am in Buying and Selling
- Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Yesterday at 4:42 pm in Classic Menswear
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Ron Rider's comprehensive Shoe Care GuideLast edited: 8/10/16
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing GuideLast edited: 4/29/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy - Page 272post #4067 of 281547/21/13 at 3:06pmpost #4068 of 281547/22/13 at 12:36am
Apologies for asking a sizing question, but I really have looked pretty thoroughly on this one without finding anything definitive.
Was looking to take advantage of Skoaktiebolaget's summer sale, and in particular the Westminster double monks on the 888 last in maple to go with warm-weather suits and jackets, but I've never bought Edward Green before and don't really have a convenient way to try them on before I buy.
What I do know is that I wear a UK9.5E in Crockett & Jones' 348 last and it's an excellent fit.
Some things I've seen suggest that people often take a half size bigger in EG on the 888 last than they do on Crockett & Jones, and some that they take the same, but I didn't come across the specific EG 888 to C&J 348 comparison.
If anything the C&J 348 are very slightly big on me in the 9.5E, so if the EG is 9.5E would be a touch smaller than the C&J that's ok.post #4069 of 281547/22/13 at 4:10ampost #4070 of 281547/22/13 at 4:34ampost #4071 of 281547/22/13 at 1:41pmAre these Walthams not GY welted?
I got em and great that they are E width, but the sole seems so thin. Anyone have any idea?post #4072 of 281547/22/13 at 2:24pmQuote:Originally Posted by lhuynh
Are these Walthams not GY welted?
I got em and great that they are E width, but the sole seems so thin. Anyone have any idea?
Not welted. Either cemented or blake. Check your insole.post #4073 of 281547/22/13 at 5:56pmpost #4074 of 281547/23/13 at 6:01pmpost #4075 of 281547/23/13 at 6:04pmQuote:Originally Posted by ChowkinFrom Permanent Style:Drake’s, Edward Green and Mackintosh are having a sale this week at the new Drake’s factory – 3 Haberdasher Street (wonderfully), N1 6ED.
The days and times are: Wednesday, 10am-8pm; Thursday to Saturday, 12pm-7pm. We are promised discounts of up to 70%.
Thanks for sharing. :)
By the way, do you know if we can place orders by phone for international purchases?
Thanks!post #4076 of 281547/23/13 at 7:15pmQuote:
Maximum of five pairs per customer. Personal shoppers only.
No shoes can be sent out. Cards are welcome. No returns will be accepted.post #4077 of 281547/23/13 at 7:35pmQuote:Originally Posted by Chowkin
Maximum of five pairs per customer. Personal shoppers only.
No shoes can be sent out. Cards are welcome. No returns will be accepted.
Thanks for the info!post #4078 of 281547/23/13 at 7:59pmpost #4079 of 281547/23/13 at 8:21pmpost #4080 of 281547/23/13 at 8:45pm
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods 2 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Neckties: A Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › RM Williams Boots - Everything You Wanted to Know 7 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 8 minutes ago
- › Take all of the guns. All of them. 11 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 12 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 15 minutes ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 15 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding