Is an understatement. Everything just flows so smoothly. Congrats. Are they dark oak?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by Cleav, 3/5/15
- topicEdward Greentagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEdward Green Galwaytagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEdward Green Westministertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by Cleav, 3/5/15
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- RARE Edward Green Asprey 202 Last Monk Boot uk11.5E US12D Box Burgundy Delapre Last post on 7/5/15 at 1:04am in Marketplace
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 7:54 pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy - Page 272
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4067 of 223847/21/13 at 3:06pmpost #4068 of 223847/22/13 at 12:36am
Apologies for asking a sizing question, but I really have looked pretty thoroughly on this one without finding anything definitive.
Was looking to take advantage of Skoaktiebolaget's summer sale, and in particular the Westminster double monks on the 888 last in maple to go with warm-weather suits and jackets, but I've never bought Edward Green before and don't really have a convenient way to try them on before I buy.
What I do know is that I wear a UK9.5E in Crockett & Jones' 348 last and it's an excellent fit.
Some things I've seen suggest that people often take a half size bigger in EG on the 888 last than they do on Crockett & Jones, and some that they take the same, but I didn't come across the specific EG 888 to C&J 348 comparison.
If anything the C&J 348 are very slightly big on me in the 9.5E, so if the EG is 9.5E would be a touch smaller than the C&J that's ok.post #4069 of 223847/22/13 at 4:10ampost #4070 of 223847/22/13 at 4:34ampost #4071 of 223847/22/13 at 1:41pmAre these Walthams not GY welted?
I got em and great that they are E width, but the sole seems so thin. Anyone have any idea?post #4072 of 223847/22/13 at 2:24pmQuote:Originally Posted by lhuynh
Are these Walthams not GY welted?
I got em and great that they are E width, but the sole seems so thin. Anyone have any idea?
Not welted. Either cemented or blake. Check your insole.post #4073 of 223847/22/13 at 5:56pmpost #4074 of 223847/23/13 at 6:01pmpost #4075 of 223847/23/13 at 6:04pmQuote:Originally Posted by ChowkinFrom Permanent Style:Drake’s, Edward Green and Mackintosh are having a sale this week at the new Drake’s factory – 3 Haberdasher Street (wonderfully), N1 6ED.
The days and times are: Wednesday, 10am-8pm; Thursday to Saturday, 12pm-7pm. We are promised discounts of up to 70%.
Thanks for sharing. :)
By the way, do you know if we can place orders by phone for international purchases?
Thanks!post #4076 of 223847/23/13 at 7:15pmQuote:
Maximum of five pairs per customer. Personal shoppers only.
No shoes can be sent out. Cards are welcome. No returns will be accepted.post #4077 of 223847/23/13 at 7:35pmQuote:Originally Posted by Chowkin
Maximum of five pairs per customer. Personal shoppers only.
No shoes can be sent out. Cards are welcome. No returns will be accepted.
Thanks for the info!post #4078 of 223847/23/13 at 7:59pmpost #4079 of 223847/23/13 at 8:21pm
- Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 26 seconds ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 2 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 4 minutes ago
- › changing shoe colour 11 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE 2nd October 2015 - "Something Old, something New,... 12 minutes ago
- › Looking for EVER Brand Clothing - tees, hoodies, etc. 15 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 18 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 18 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 20 minutes ago
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong Kong
- › Deals of the Week, September 21, 2015
- › The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn...
- › Shirt Jackets: A Study in Indecision
- › Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...