which of those do you fancy?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by Cleav, 3/5/15
- topicEdward Greentagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEdward Green Galwaytagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEdward Green Westministertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by Cleav, 3/5/15
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- RARE Edward Green Asprey 202 Last Monk Boot uk11.5E US12D Box Burgundy Delapre Last post on 7/5/15 at 1:04am in Buying and Selling
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 4:20 pm in Classic Menswear
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- Can I get the toe of my leather shoes repaired? Can I put in metal...Last edited: Yesterday
- How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets that have turned black/Last edited: 2/10/16
- What tools do you need to get burnish your shoes like a real pro? ...Last edited: 2/10/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy - Page 267
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3992 of 254117/12/13 at 8:35pmpost #3993 of 254117/12/13 at 10:44pmpost #3994 of 254117/13/13 at 12:23amQuote:
How is nightshade different from burgundy? A little more eggplant/purple hue in it?
Either way, those shoes are off the charts...when EG screwed me on the bamford I really should have got these in antique midnight blue. Hmmm?post #3995 of 254117/13/13 at 1:12ampost #3996 of 254117/13/13 at 1:32amQuote:Originally Posted by Leaves
I think I might just have to cancel my vacation and drive into the city tomorrow and pick these up; a personal pair of MTOs that just came in. Edward Green "Cottesbrook" in Nightshade calf, 82 last (F-fitting)
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Wow, that's a nice make-up!post #3997 of 254117/13/13 at 7:38ampost #3998 of 254117/13/13 at 7:55ampost #3999 of 254117/13/13 at 8:15ampost #4000 of 254117/13/13 at 9:10ampost #4001 of 254117/13/13 at 10:24ampost #4002 of 254117/13/13 at 10:07pmpost #4003 of 254117/13/13 at 10:10pmpost #4004 of 254117/13/13 at 11:11pmQuote:
They are based in UK. I think it largely depends on where you live.post #4005 of 254117/14/13 at 1:16amQuote:Originally Posted by dieworkwear
Just so you have it, this is probably the most accurate photo I've seen of burnt pine online. On its own, I dont think the color is pleasing, but its appeal is more apparent when you pair it with the right trouser material (navy and mid-grey particularly).
Do your comments about burnt pine (not being pleasing on its own, but appealing with navy/mid-grey trousers) apply to burnt pine antique as well? I saw this picture, and I thought it might be one of my all-time favorite colors. I might be misled by the fact that I'm looking at the photo; unfortunately, I never got a chance to see this in store.
Edited by max2013 - 7/14/13 at 1:49am
- Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 2 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 4 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 9 minutes ago
- › Gun Appreciation Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 23 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 23 minutes ago
- › Suggestions for chunky/heavy sweaters with shorter sleeves? 25 minutes ago
- › Truman Boots 30 minutes ago
- › Quintessential Knit Ties: Comprehensive Discussion & Appreciation 31 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?