Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by Cleav, 3/5/15
- topicEdward Greentagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEdward Green Galwaytagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEdward Green Westministertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by Cleav, 3/5/15
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- RARE Edward Green Asprey 202 Last Monk Boot uk11.5E US12D Box Burgundy Delapre Last post on 7/5/15 at 1:04am in Buying and Selling
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Yesterday at 11:00 am in Classic Menswear
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets that have turned black/Last edited: Yesterday
- What tools do you need to get burnish your shoes like a real pro? ...Last edited: Yesterday
- Using a suede protector spray on regular calfskin shoes (and why...Last edited: 2/9/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy - Page 265post #3961 of 253627/12/13 at 8:54am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3962 of 253627/12/13 at 11:05ampost #3963 of 253627/12/13 at 11:12ampost #3964 of 253627/12/13 at 11:13ampost #3965 of 253627/12/13 at 11:27amQuote:
Excellent, very helpful advice. Walking is allegedly good for you, so as long as the weather is decent, that’s my go-to plan.post #3966 of 253627/12/13 at 11:30amQuote:Originally Posted by Chowkin
Also, call in advance. The EG factory shop is not open everyday. Details here: http://www.northamptonshireleather.com/pdf/factory-shoe-shop-directory.pdf
Great, thanks for sharing that PDF. Good advice on calling ahead - I am assuming much like in some other parts of Europe, the factories shut down for a few weeks in the summer months.post #3967 of 253627/12/13 at 11:31amQuote:
Great, thanks for sharing that PDF. Good advice on calling ahead - I am assuming much like in some other parts of Europe, the factories shut down for a few weeks in the summer months.post #3968 of 253627/12/13 at 11:31ampost #3969 of 253627/12/13 at 12:13pmQuote:Can you confirm if they are on a 'D' or 'E' last? Thanks!Originally Posted by cwh812
The Aksel's from DSW are Hazel. Got my pair today. Actually a welcome surprise for me - I thought they were going to be dark oak. They are slightly lighter than dark oak. When I say slightly I mean very slightly. I have 9 pairs in dark oak and if you told me these were dark oak I'd probably believe you. There is some variance in dark oak and my Beaulieu's in dark oak are extremely close to these in Hazel. My first pair in Hazel and it is a great color. Thanks for the PSA.Quote:You have room to pick up a pair in 6.5/7E don't you? Small shoes do have benefits! Enjoy your trip and let us know how it goes. Been trying to convince my fiance to have our honeymoon there...Quote:Winner, winner, chicken dinner!Originally Posted by add911_11
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #3970 of 253627/12/13 at 12:21pmpost #3971 of 253627/12/13 at 12:25pmpost #3972 of 253627/12/13 at 12:26pmpost #3973 of 253627/12/13 at 12:27pmpost #3974 of 253627/12/13 at 12:29pmpost #3975 of 253627/12/13 at 12:48pmQuote:Most Ralph Lauren shoes are super narrow, can't wear most of their shoes for this reasonOriginally Posted by DpprDr
Can you confirm if they are on a 'D' or 'E' last? Thanks!
You have room to pick up a pair in 6.5/7E don't you? Small shoes do have benefits! Enjoy your trip and let us know how it goes. Been trying to convince my fiance to have our honeymoon there...
Winner, winner, chicken dinner!
- Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Santoni Shoe Appreciation Thread 35 seconds ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 58 seconds ago
- › Random food thoughts - Street edition 1 minute ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Junya Glencheck Boiled Patchwork Blazer 3 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 3 minutes ago
- › Gun Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...