Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by Cleav, 3/5/15
- topicEdward Greentagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEdward Green Galwaytagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEdward Green Westministertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by Cleav, 3/5/15
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E Last post on 7/27/15 at 9:43pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- RARE Edward Green Asprey 202 Last Monk Boot uk11.5E US12D Box Burgundy Delapre Last post on 7/5/15 at 1:04am in Marketplace
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 7:45 pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 7/14/15 at 9:19am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy - Page 225post #3361 of 204726/4/13 at 5:05am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3362 of 204726/4/13 at 1:56pmpost #3363 of 204726/4/13 at 5:47pmpost #3364 of 204726/4/13 at 5:53pmpost #3365 of 204726/4/13 at 6:41pmpost #3366 of 204726/4/13 at 6:43pmpost #3367 of 204726/4/13 at 8:02pmpost #3368 of 204726/4/13 at 8:09pmQuote:
I picked a similar pair up some time ago during one of RL's seasonal sales - I'm pretty sure they were under $500 at the time. Seems like EG prices have just gone up since then:
Also picked these up as well around the same time, IIRC:post #3369 of 204726/4/13 at 8:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by PhiloVance
I picked a similar pair up some time ago during one of RL's seasonal sales - I'm pretty sure they were under $500 at the time. Seems like EG prices have just gone up since then: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Yeah, I wish I could of got away with only paying $500 as well.
Oh well, with todays prices I don't think I did too bad.
Great looking shoes by the way.post #3370 of 204726/4/13 at 8:19pmpost #3371 of 204726/4/13 at 8:20pmpost #3372 of 204726/5/13 at 5:33amQuote:Originally Posted by PhiloVance
Somehow, Edward Green Cadogans for Cole Haan keep falling into my lap - chestnut antiques on the discontinued 33 last: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Nice! I have a pair of captoes on the 33 and I do like their classic shape.
Time for the summer suits! Playing around with the colors with my Shannons:post #3373 of 204726/5/13 at 5:35ampost #3374 of 204726/5/13 at 6:34amNice! The metal eyelets are a nice touch.
That color is pretty unique.
One thing I've noticed about these Cole Haan EGs - the captoe slightly angles from the outside of the shoe toward the inside. Nothing as drastic as G&G's inverted captoe, but there's an ever so slight tilt to the cap that you don't see normally. With the first pair, I thought perhaps it was just a slight defect, but every pair has it. I thought it might be unique to the original 33 last. Your pair doesn't seem to have it but its hard to tell from the sides.
Edited by PhiloVance - 6/5/13 at 8:48ampost #3375 of 204726/5/13 at 6:37am
- Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy
Styleforum Top Picks
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
Currently, there are 1006 Active Users (155 Members and 851 Guests)
- › Australian Members 7 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 7 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 16 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 20 minutes ago
- › Help Please for a bespoke Dinner Jacket (tuxedo) 33 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 38 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 47 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 49 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 52 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...