or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy - Page 204

post #3046 of 14405
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampton View Post

Hot as hell. Or should I say cold as hell.

 

Hopefully, I'm done with them till next winter, although with the way that the English weather has unfolded recently then I'm not counting my chickens...

 

 

Some superficial 'damage' to the sole from bearing the brunt of the winter weather. Going to take a steer from EG as to who is best to handle the little repair.

 

 

The walnut country calf has started showing some subtle colour variations; I'd heard it said that it was a 'flat' colour but I reckon these will look stunning in a couple or three years time.

 

post #3047 of 14405
Quote:
Originally Posted by NORE View Post

You should probably do you homework on that pair, your info is flawed.

How so, Professor?
post #3048 of 14405
post #3049 of 14405
Hi, what are the different types of lasts that the Dover still comes in? I k ow its still made on the 606 and 32. Are there any others?

Thanks
post #3050 of 14405
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcideneb View Post

Hi, what are the different types of lasts that the Dover still comes in? I k ow its still made on the 606 and 32. Are there any others?

Thanks

Mine are on 82
post #3051 of 14405
Mine are on the 202
post #3052 of 14405

Anyone interested in doing a Banbury or Warwick MTO through skoak?  888 last, dark oak, double leather sole....

post #3053 of 14405
Quote:
Originally Posted by nepats81 View Post

Anyone interested in doing a Banbury or Warwick MTO through skoak?  888 last, dark oak, double leather sole....

I'd possibly be interested depending on what pricing runs.
post #3054 of 14405
Through skoak maybe like 900? Just a guess
post #3055 of 14405

Dear EG connaisseurs, can any of you please tell me the name of this model? Thanks a lot!

 

 

post #3056 of 14405
Looks like Ladbroke.
post #3057 of 14405
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolecho View Post

Looks like Ladbroke.


That's it, thanks a bunch!

post #3058 of 14405
Just a few EG's photographed at Khaki's of Carmel yesterday. I noticed that their prices have been adjusted on their website and also include shoe trees.


post #3059 of 14405
PSG, I forgot to thank you for your reco on Khaki's...I did stop by on my NorCal trip. didn't buy anything but was very impressed with their selection. the staff are super friendly and knowledgeable.
post #3060 of 14405
Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy View Post

Just a few EG's photographed at Khaki's of Carmel yesterday. I noticed that their prices have been adjusted on their website and also include shoe trees.


do you go there every weekend?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy