Does anyone stock a 72 lasted Rosewood Galway, that boot up there looks great.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by Cleav, 3/5/15
- topicEdward Greentagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEdward Green Galwaytagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEdward Green Westministertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by Cleav, 3/5/15
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- RARE Edward Green Asprey 202 Last Monk Boot uk11.5E US12D Box Burgundy Delapre Last post on 7/5/15 at 1:04am in Buying and Selling
- Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on 10/19/16 at 2:44am in Classic Menswear
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Ron Rider's comprehensive Shoe Care GuideLast edited: 8/10/16
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing GuideLast edited: 4/29/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy - Page 1910post #28636 of 2865010/22/16 at 6:51pmpost #28637 of 2865010/22/16 at 7:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by laufer
That has been my impression too. I really do not see what is the purpose of lining just a shaft area. I have fully lined boots (the infamous Meermin, the only reason I bought is is because it is fully lined plus fur insoles)
Edward Green refuses to do full shearling galway. I do not know why.
yes. A shame EG added the shearling for aesthetic purposes only.post #28638 of 2865010/22/16 at 7:41pmpost #28639 of 2865010/22/16 at 7:44pmpost #28640 of 2865010/22/16 at 7:54pmpost #28641 of 2865010/22/16 at 9:03pmpost #28642 of 2865010/23/16 at 2:29amQuote:
I can tell you that in my current climate it will be a welcomed addition to my rotation. I like how light the shoe is it feels like it has the weight of a feather.post #28643 of 2865010/23/16 at 3:31ampost #28644 of 2865010/23/16 at 4:08amThanks for stopping by everyone, We had a great time.
Correct, burnt pine with country calf and a dainite sole on a 202! One of my favorites for this fall. However, I didn't stock the Rosewood CC on a 72 this year, but it's really beautiful to see. I don't know who might have, but hopefully someone will have them for you.
I love the redwood color, definitely going to see it next spring. I can't get enough of that shade.
The unlined feels different all over, and certainly looks different on the foot. It's really light and comfortable, breaks in well on pinch points, and adds a soft understated look to spring and summer casual. I love it with a linen jacket and cotton or linen pants, especially in suede. It is a different animal to the standard construction.
The "butterfly loafer" in the picture is a Lulworth. Really cool style I've ordered for customers in suede before. It's also a slightly higher vamp from many of their loafers.
Glad you like!post #28645 of 2865010/23/16 at 5:46ampost #28646 of 2865010/23/16 at 6:17ampost #28647 of 2865010/23/16 at 6:17ampost #28648 of 2865010/23/16 at 7:04ampost #28649 of 2865010/23/16 at 9:45amThe pictures of the Galway are a little light. I haven't considered sending them to get darkened yet, but am now curious to see how that would look. They have so many great options, some days I just play with leathers to try something unexpected. My next pair will be nightshade with black willowpost #28650 of 2865010/23/16 at 10:47am
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Currently, there are 1352 Active Users (249 Members and 1103 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › NFL 2016-17 Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 7 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 17 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 20 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 24 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 28 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 34 minutes ago
- › suede shoes - post 'em here! 35 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 36 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...