or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy - Page 1908

post #28606 of 29010
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbhan12 View Post

Not too psyched about that alligator Galway--looks like a pretty rough skin. GG alligator looks miles better in my opinion.

I don't like the contrasting materials I would much rather a full gator make up aesthetically speaking. I generally don't like to draw that much attention to myself. I also saw a pair of td asquiths that looked like pure art... amazing the fiddle back waist was incredible the sole treatment was the only discernable difference that I could locate.
post #28607 of 29010
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrVenneri View Post

Lichfield in midnight blue antique MTO just arrived today.





These are beautiful cheers.gif Midnight blue antique is just what I have been looking for
post #28608 of 29010
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothie1 View Post

Oh snap. I love EG alligator. So nice.

Those Galways!:slayer:

post #28609 of 29010
Nice trunk show last night with Hillary at Sid Mashburn in DC. Fell in love with Albion boot in NIghtshade. One really nice new color called antique redwood (sort of Dark Oak meets Chestnut).
post #28610 of 29010



Feels great to have the shit kickers back on the hoof.
post #28611 of 29010
What last are these Galways Mr V. ?
post #28612 of 29010

They are on the 64...which isn't my favorite last, but I think it works well with the country calf, ridgeway sole, and shearling lining as a casual option.

post #28613 of 29010
Love the suede with country calf. Works for casual beautifully. In that vein, thought I'd share these grains that just arrived from EG for the weekend. Willow calf, Pim, and softer grains!

post #28614 of 29010
Quote:
Originally Posted by heelguy View Post

Nice trunk show last night with Hillary at Sid Mashburn in DC. Fell in love with Albion boot in NIghtshade. One really nice new color called antique redwood (sort of Dark Oak meets Chestnut).

Did you also see the unlined dover, I ordered immediately I couldn't believe how light the shoe was
post #28615 of 29010
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewmrsid View Post

Love the suede with country calf. Works for casual beautifully. In that vein, thought I'd share these grains that just arrived from EG for the weekend. Willow calf, Pim, and softer grains!


Would you please provide more details soon? Thanks. Def curious!
post #28616 of 29010
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewmrsid View Post

Love the suede with country calf. Works for casual beautifully. In that vein, thought I'd share these grains that just arrived from EG for the weekend. Willow calf, Pim, and softer grains!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothie1 View Post

Would you please provide more details soon? Thanks. Def curious!

I will go by the trunk show tomorrow. I will get some better pictures if possible
post #28617 of 29010
Quote:
Originally Posted by bespoken pa View Post

Did you also see the unlined dover, I ordered immediately I couldn't believe how light the shoe was

Yes I did see unlined Dover but was really taken with Nightshade Albion.
post #28618 of 29010

Alderley Rosewood CC + rota navy donegal pants, early morning shot !!
post #28619 of 29010
Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post


Alderley Rosewood CC + rota navy donegal pants, early morning shot !!

Looking good.
Why you so dressed up this am?
post #28620 of 29010
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldinboston View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post


Alderley Rosewood CC + rota navy donegal pants, early morning shot !!

Looking good.
Why you so dressed up this am?
Dropping family members off to airport & taking some shoe and boot out from my other storage. While no one is home 😂
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy