your are just paranoid. Just use an insert on the offending foot to take up the volume.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by Cleav, 3/5/15
- topicEdward Greentagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEdward Green Galwaytagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEdward Green Westministertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by Cleav, 3/5/15
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- RARE Edward Green Asprey 202 Last Monk Boot uk11.5E US12D Box Burgundy Delapre Last post on 7/5/15 at 1:04am in Buying and Selling
- Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 8:31 am in Classic Menswear
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Ron Rider's comprehensive Shoe Care GuideLast edited: 8/10/16
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing GuideLast edited: 4/29/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy - Page 191post #2851 of 283913/22/13 at 12:04ampost #2852 of 283913/22/13 at 3:31ampost #2853 of 283913/22/13 at 10:12amQuote:
I know I am but I would hate to do that and wear them and they not work.
Dr they fit well through the foot but just slip out when I walk.
And I'm not trying to rip anyone off. I bought em when Edwards of Manchester had their sale and paid $700 so I just want that back.post #2854 of 283913/22/13 at 10:25ampost #2855 of 283913/22/13 at 10:32ampost #2856 of 283913/22/13 at 11:55ampost #2857 of 283913/22/13 at 12:06pmpost #2858 of 283913/22/13 at 12:15pmpost #2859 of 283913/22/13 at 12:18pmpost #2860 of 283913/23/13 at 10:04ampost #2861 of 283913/23/13 at 10:15ampost #2862 of 283913/23/13 at 10:29ampost #2863 of 283913/23/13 at 10:34ampost #2864 of 283913/23/13 at 12:32pm
i really appericate people use nice boots for the snowy weather. But does heavy snow damages the leather sole? I am always wary to get any good shoe soaking in water on the street.
Especially with salt and mud on the floor that is hard to prevent in snowy pavement.post #2865 of 283913/23/13 at 12:56pmQuote:I think that's the big thing. I am more hesitant to wear smart shoes in the winter here in NYC because of the salt. However, if I was walking around some beautiful powder in Colorado falls on my shoes, I wouldn't mind too much.
If I was wearing shell on the other hand...
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Currently, there are 1485 Active Users (332 Members and 1153 Guests)
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 13 seconds ago
- › Thoughts on Thursday Boot Company Kickstarer? 17 seconds ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 28 seconds ago
- › Cars We Drive! 38 seconds ago
- › Grand Seiko SBGV005 Quartz Cream Sunburst Dial 56 seconds ago
- › Official Wedding Attire Question/Answer/Picture Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Deconstructed Z Zegna suit 4 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 6 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...