Me thrice! Great looking outfit as well. Is that an AE Manistee belt? If so, I have the same one and it's held up really well over the years!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by Cleav, 3/5/15
- topicEdward Greentagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEdward Green Galwaytagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEdward Green Westministertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by Cleav, 3/5/15
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- RARE Edward Green Asprey 202 Last Monk Boot uk11.5E US12D Box Burgundy Delapre Last post on 7/5/15 at 1:04am in Buying and Selling
- Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Yesterday at 5:24 am in Classic Menswear
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Ron Rider's comprehensive Shoe Care GuideLast edited: 8/10/16
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing GuideLast edited: 4/29/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy - Page 1869post #28022 of 300218/10/16 at 12:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by Cleav
606 best suits me too, those look great @BurzanQuote:
Thanks Gents! Good eye, it is indeed the AE Manistee in walnut. Has been a fantastic belt for me over the years too and is getting a renewed love in the rotation being a damn near perfect match for these Gold Utah Dovers.post #28023 of 300218/10/16 at 4:42pmpost #28024 of 300218/10/16 at 5:16pmpost #28025 of 300218/10/16 at 6:12pmpost #28026 of 300218/10/16 at 6:29pmpost #28027 of 300218/10/16 at 7:31pmpost #28028 of 300218/10/16 at 7:40pmpost #28029 of 300218/10/16 at 9:36pmpost #28030 of 300218/11/16 at 7:49amHello all-
This is my first venture into this thread as I'm usually in the Alden, Trickers and C&J threads. I've read through a ton of the sizing info but looking for some guidance.
I'm looking at the rosewood Galway on Westley Richards. It is on the F64 last which I believe is a F width correct? I am also trying to figure out my size.
I currently wear
8.5D or 8E Alden Barrie
8uk Trickers 4497
8uk C&J 325
Would a 8 on the F64 work for me? Thanks for any input!post #28031 of 300218/11/16 at 9:53amF width could be too wide for you on some lasts. You are probably somewhere between an E and F in Edward Green, depending on the particular last.
The 64 is a generous last in terms of width, but some say it is a short last in length. Do you plan to wear thick socks or wool socks with these boots? If so, F width fitting may work. Can you try on a shoe on the 202 in E somewhere for sizing reference. You may wish to email Edward Green for sizing recommendations.post #28032 of 300218/11/16 at 10:53amQuote:
I completely understand that sentiment man, I felt the same way for a long time. They look a lot like cowboy boots to most people. But I must admit, they are easily one of my go-to boots for denim and casual wear...especially in the rain with those dainite soles.Quote:Originally Posted by fairlynerdy
@MrVenneri Newmarkets are great for travel!
I enjoy your airport and hotel pics, BTW. Looks like 1st class bulkhead in that pic. Well done.
Thanks man! I travel at least 3 days a week for work. A perk of my "loyalty" is a near guaranteed first class every flight. However recently I've been spending more time in hotels, planes, and offices that I have my own home. I just had the chance to polish those Newmarket's but you wouldn't be able to tell from my awful pictures, haha.post #28033 of 300218/11/16 at 11:20amQuote:Originally Posted by MrVenneri
I completely understand that sentiment man, I felt the same way for a long time. They look a lot like cowboy boots to most people. But I must admit, they are easily one of my go-to boots for denim and casual wear...especially in the rain with those dainite soles.
Thanks man! I travel at least 3 days a week for work. A perk of my "loyalty" is a near guaranteed first class every flight. However recently I've been spending more time in hotels, planes, and offices that I have my own home. I just had the chance to polish those Newmarket's but you wouldn't be able to tell from my awful pictures, haha.
what do you do for work?post #28034 of 300218/11/16 at 11:43ampost #28035 of 300218/11/16 at 11:58am
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Currently, there are 1666 Active Users (285 Members and 1381 Guests)
- › The Official RRL Thread 5 seconds ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 3 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 6 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 minutes ago
- › Shoe Trades - UK11/US12D: EG, JL, Alden, Vass, Carmina, Ralph... 11 minutes ago
- › Pre-wash Raw Denim at Home? 12 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 13 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 15 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...