Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by Cleav, 3/5/15
- topicEdward Greentagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEdward Green Galwaytagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEdward Green Westministertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by Cleav, 3/5/15
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- RARE Edward Green Asprey 202 Last Monk Boot uk11.5E US12D Box Burgundy Delapre Last post on 7/5/15 at 1:04am in Buying and Selling
- Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on 2/24/17 at 5:24am in Classic Menswear
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Ron Rider's comprehensive Shoe Care GuideLast edited: 8/10/16
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing GuideLast edited: 4/29/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy - Page 1861post #27902 of 300397/27/16 at 7:12ampost #27903 of 300397/27/16 at 7:38ampost #27904 of 300397/27/16 at 7:55amBB customer service is terrible. I think they were probably referring to the US D width UK E width.
I went in there once to look at EG and the sales guy was definitely confusing US and UK sizing.post #27905 of 300397/27/16 at 8:29ampost #27906 of 300397/27/16 at 8:42ampost #27907 of 300397/27/16 at 9:03amQuote:Originally Posted by Lithonial
Would you go down half a size from your normal UK size or based upon your US size? Thank you all again for the help!
With wide feet, I don't know that I have a normal UK size, each last fit a bit differently. I can tell you that I'm a 9.5EEE on the Brannock and 9.5EEE in the Allen Edmonds 5 last, to provide two fairly common data points, and take a 9G in the 82 last, though an instep fitting on my left foot makes it an even better fit (thanks to @andrewmrsid for helping me out with that. So net-net, I got a half size down from what most people would call "US size" to get to my EG size. But every foot is different.post #27908 of 300397/27/16 at 2:24pmpost #27909 of 300397/28/16 at 7:05ampost #27910 of 300397/28/16 at 7:39ampost #27911 of 300397/28/16 at 9:03ampost #27912 of 300397/28/16 at 9:25amQuote:
It was originally slated for Nov but they did confirm End of August few weeks back!! Very soon!
EG factory is on a 2 week summer holiday at this time but I should hear back from them in few weeks :) I will keep you gents posted!post #27913 of 300397/28/16 at 1:02pm
Met with team EG few weeks back in NYC!
They introduced a new antique color called 'Rosewood' Somewhat similar to bauxite but based on the chestnut calf base...
It was a beautiful color and this bad phone pic don't do them justice....
We've ordered Dover in this color so hopefully I will take some better pics when they arriving Spring nxt year!
Speaking of Dovers....Dark Burgundy UTAH version (202 / Dainite) Pre-Order for fall will be opening up soon!
Also, we are now taking the Whiskey Crup Duke Pre-Order as well!
Stevepost #27914 of 300397/28/16 at 2:09pmpost #27915 of 300397/28/16 at 2:17pm
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Don's Footwear 4 minutes ago
- › S.E.H Kelly 4 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 4 minutes ago
- › Bless No 31 Hooded Jacket Size XL (fits M-L) 5 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 5 minutes ago
- › patrickBOOTH's Third-of-Life Crisis and (Mostly) Self-Imposed... 8 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 12 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 13 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 13 minutes ago
- › New Job / Blazer Slack Combinations 15 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...