or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy - Page 1840

post #27586 of 29010
post #27587 of 29010
Love that color coldinboston 👍👍
post #27588 of 29010
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldinboston View Post
 

thanks @fairlynerdy

 

I have heard good things about  Frank Pepe Pizzeria Napoletana in Chestnut Hill, but I have not had a chance to try it yet as the lines have been too long when I have gone by

 

I used to live next to BC (and a mile away from the Chestnut Hill Mall) and tried going there... the line was absolutely crazy! I'm sure it's died down since then. It was about the time the store opened. I have to check it out soon.

post #27589 of 29010
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldinboston View Post
 

thanks @fairlynerdy

 

I have heard good things about  Frank Pepe Pizzeria Napoletana in Chestnut Hill, but I have not had a chance to try it yet as the lines have been too long when I have gone by

one of the best 

post #27590 of 29010
Quote:
Originally Posted by wigglr View Post

I used to live next to BC (and a mile away from the Chestnut Hill Mall) and tried going there... the line was absolutely crazy! I'm sure it's died down since then. It was about the time the store opened. I have to check it out soon.

We're about a mile and a half away and haven't been yet. I have been to Sally's, their rival in New Haven, which was very good, not dissimilar to Santarpios.

Shanklins today, to keep it on thread.

post #27591 of 29010

Few EG New arrivals!

 

 

 

 

Some items have been added to our summer sale as well :)

 

http://gentlemensfootwear.com/collections/edward-green

post #27592 of 29010

I went ahead, bit the bullet and bought EGs' shoe trees instead, I have to say it fits much better than my generic tree. :)

post #27593 of 29010
Did someone say Zug? Just in from LeatherSoul... EG MTO Haweswater longwing in Heather Gorse (zug) on the 202 last, dainite soul with fudge welt and EG Green lining......









for good order I got a matching belt in zug also....



with my zug Dovers.....

post #27594 of 29010
Zug zug zug!
post #27595 of 29010
Amazing MoosicPa 👍👍👍
post #27596 of 29010
Pepe's is OK, but will possibly disappoint if you know them from New Haven.

Max & Leo's, on Newton Corner and now next to Fenway Park is easier to get into and also stunningly good.
post #27597 of 29010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Concordia View Post

Pepe's is OK, but will possibly disappoint if you know them from New Haven.

Max & Leo's, on Newton Corner and now next to Fenway Park is easier to get into and also stunningly good.il ​I

 

 

I live next to Fenway Park so need to look at Max&leo. Can never go wrong with more good places to get pizza. I did not even see it on Lansdowne Street

post #27598 of 29010
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoosicPa View Post

Did someone say Zug? Just in from LeatherSoul... EG MTO Haweswater longwing in Heather Gorse (zug) on the 202 last, dainite soul with fudge welt and EG Green lining......

for good order I got a matching belt in zug also....

with my zug Dovers.....
 

 

MP, do you know if this is the vintage Zug leather from Switzerland (supposedly tanned with chocolate etc.) or Horween's Zug? 

post #27599 of 29010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Concordia View Post

Pepe's is OK, but will possibly disappoint if you know them from New Haven.

Max & Leo's, on Newton Corner and now next to Fenway Park is easier to get into and also stunningly good.

 

+1 for Max and Leos!! Their wings are also fantastic.

post #27600 of 29010

Pizza and Edward Green shoes. I love this thread. I got to check out Max and Leos as well... Saturday night dinner is veering more towards some pizza and wings from there since you all attest to how tasty and delicious it is!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy