or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy - Page 183

post #2731 of 13135
Back to work: Frome III
Untitled
post #2732 of 13135

Just bought my first pair of 'real' shoes (I normally buy Aquilla/Florsheim). EG Galway boot on the 202 last. Excellent purchase and I think I will be buying 1-2 more pairs of EGs before I go back to Australia.

 

Probably get a pair of loafers and black oxfords.  I am a big fan of going to the EG store and purchasing the factory 2nds (up to 50% off RRP).

post #2733 of 13135
EG's are now available online from J Lawrence Khaki's of Carmel. They have a brand new e-commerce site to check out.

http://khakisofcarmel.com/shop/shoes.html
post #2734 of 13135
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

Thanks for the feedback, that is very kind of you!

The reason we can offer EG at such a good price for residents outside the EU, is that we deduct Swedish VAT which is very high, actually amongst the highest in the world (we deduct 20% from all orders outside the EU).

by the way, does your store carry the EG Beaulieu in dark oak?
post #2735 of 13135
Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy View Post

EG's are now available online from J Lawrence Khaki's of Carmel. They have a brand new e-commerce site to check out.

http://khakisofcarmel.com/shop/shoes.html

Some great EGs there.

post #2736 of 13135
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post

Some great EGs there.

I was in the store (Khaki's of Carmel) a couple of weeks ago and these had just arrived. I loved them both and yet both are a bit outside what I have ever worn before. It inspires me to try something new. They are both simply beautiful.



post #2737 of 13135
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post

I must say that SKAB have the most reasonably priced EG shoes that I have come across outside the UK. A business run with good taste, great service and integrity....an invaluable combo.

 

+1

post #2738 of 13135
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex McDonald View Post

Just bought my first pair of 'real' shoes (I normally buy Aquilla/Florsheim). EG Galway boot on the 202 last. Excellent purchase and I think I will be buying 1-2 more pairs of EGs before I go back to Australia.

Probably get a pair of loafers and black oxfords.  I am a big fan of going to the EG store and purchasing the factory 2nds (up to 50% off RRP).


Well done! Buying EGs is certainly a massive step up from Aquila and Florsheim (which are, of course, hideously overpriced in Australia).
post #2739 of 13135

Here are some of the models we have in stock.  If you have any questions we will be happy to answer them!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

post #2740 of 13135

x post from Skoak thread.

 

We are doing a MTO for the Galways in Dark Oak/Mink Suede on the 82 last with dainite soles.  Price would be approx $1050. Anyone else interested?

post #2741 of 13135
Quote:
Originally Posted by nepats81 View Post

x post from Skoak thread.

We are doing a MTO for the Galways in Dark Oak/Mink Suede on the 82 last with dainite soles.  Price would be approx $1050. Anyone else interested?

I'm in myself on this one lads. The price is 8700 SEK (6960 SEK ex VAT / approx. $1050). Dark Oak/Mink Suede. 82 last. Dainite Soles. Visible eyelets. We need 6 people in total, this would be a Group MTO. Delivery will be around September. We only need a few more to place the order, interest have been good. PM me for details.

Will look very similar to this one:
post #2742 of 13135
^ NICE! I'm pretty set for now with boots but maybe in a few months...

EG Classic for today: Dover on 82
Untitled
post #2743 of 13135
Any interest in doing a group MTO Galway with the shearling lining?
post #2744 of 13135
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHRK33 View Post

Any interest in doing a group MTO Galway with the shearling lining?

Yes. Depends on what color, sole and last...
post #2745 of 13135
I could be talked into this too. I would prefer ridgeway sole with storm welt.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy